Reviews for Inner Turmoil
Tough Kaoru- Buttercup- Brute chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
WHY IS THIS FIC UNDER REVIEWED? This should have like well over 60 reveiws,better than that rrb crap. ARE THE PEOPLE IN THIS FANDOM SUCH ROMANTIC SAPS THAT THEY CAN'T APPRECIATE A GOOD FIC W/NONE? I LOVE A strong Buttercup a tough one, true to her nature, domonint. NOT some submissive SAP!
bubbles chapter 23 . 5/20/2009
i finished the story and i was able to read chapter 13!

i loved it and i am so happy they returned to townsville

can't wait to read the next part
bubbles chapter 12 . 5/18/2009
i am loving this story

the whole thing with the enhanced abilities from the chemical x makes perfect sense since they were "born" at five years old and this tells what happened before then.

but i am freaking out right now because my stupid comp. wont let me read chap. 13!

now i have to skip it and try to fill in what i missed on my own *sigh* i'll try to read that chap tomorrow...*frustrated*
Seamew chapter 23 . 2/19/2009
Amazing! I don't see why this only has a few reviews. I really enjoyed reading this. Thanks for writing!
Julie B chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
This story was so cool! I especially loved the battle that was between Blossom and Him. This story featured my fave powerpuff girl, suspense, and my favorite supervillain. This story rocks!
A. Nomynous chapter 23 . 7/21/2004
WONDERFUL story! It had FANTASTIC detail! You made me quite surprised to find out that the man was really Him, although I DID catch some foreshadowing that Him was somehow connected to the man in some way. The way you portrayed Him's powers was almost exactly how I'd imagine a demon's powers to be. I wouldn't be surprised if this story got made into an acual movie (Hey, it could happen). Congradulations!
Cynthia chapter 22 . 11/25/2003
This story ROCKS! I especially loved the Blossom/Him attack sequences in chapters 19 - 22, since they were descriptive and very artistic. It felt as if I was in the story with them!

Please write more! I can't wait for the next installment!

BlackRaven chapter 22 . 11/24/2003
YEAH! Three chapters in one day! What an accomplishment! And for my last review, no I wasn't insulting you or anything like that. I would never insult anybody who is as dedicated to their story as you. But I am REALLY reminded of Harry Potter when you write. I'm not saying that you stole it from JK!

What a nice story. I hope you write another one. :)
BlackRaven1 chapter 18 . 11/17/2003
Haha! Now she knows the truth! Gah! No time for replying, got to go to school!

Great story, I wait impatiently to see what happens next.
Aufondubois chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
Not a lot of people are reviewing are they? Curse you mean people! Just a suggestion though... maybe you should change your settings so that people can submit anonymous reviews. Most people won't bother reviewing if they have to sign in.

Anyway, I love your story! Speaking for everybody everywhere who's reading this right now, I think it's moving too slowly, which is good, very good. Yet again, I hope you get the next chapter up soon! Peace out. :-)
Aufondubois chapter 16 . 10/28/2003
Finally! I thought you had abandoned the story just before Blossom realizes who Levigne actually is.

And did you get the hallway dream from Harry Potter? I'm not saying that you copied it, but I'm just wondering.
DyNaMoDave chapter 15 . 10/10/2003
Well, Well, Well, HIM returneth. Let the battle begin.
Aufondubois chapter 15 . 10/2/2003
AW, C'MON! WHY ARE ALL MY IDEAS TAKEN ALREADY? This is an awsome story, I can't see why more people aren't reviewing it. And YES, Him's in it! It has suspense, drama, blood, and the coolest villain! Sorry I only joined in on the 15th chapter.

Peace out. ;-)
DyNaMoDave chapter 2 . 9/12/2003
Hey, this looks really interesting. I like the origin twist
DyNaMoDave chapter 14 . 9/12/2003
Well, I tried the cut and paste method from my email and it seemed to work. Just make sure you have it paragraphed with double spacing between the paragraphs. I think FFN does not allow paragraph indentation so forget that.

Blossom found the RowdyRuffs? WOW! Can't wait to see why the Ruffs were created, although I suspect

it's to kill the girls.