Reviews for On Being Real
Understandable chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
That was beautiful, beautiful. And I sincerely mean it. I am a heavier person myself, and that simply made my month. It was wonderfully written and it so wistfully captured real feelings and emotions and it was real, like all the feelings conveyed. And, I loved it.

~U-ble
Lrigelbbub chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
I thought this was a great story, sad; but great!

Congrats Carla, you captured what i reckon Goldberg's essence is anyways! I think that you are a talented writer - keep writing!

be safe

-bubblegirl (BG)
alienated lycanthrope chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Woo. Finally, we meet. Or, I read you, or whatever. But yeah... good stuff. Really good. Strange and sad and somehow breezy and wistful and... well-written, of course. What else could I expect from the object of Stalky Star's stalkiness? Whether this is a one-shot, or if more is coming, I'll be on the lookout for you. I'd like to welcome you to the Duckie world, and hope that you like it here, and decide to stick around, because I really think we could use more of you. More earnest than most, but talented... perceptive. More Ducks from you would be a treat. Maybe give Fulton a shot, huh? I'd pay big money for that... Anyway, both greetings and congratulations are in order. So... greetings. And congratulations. Great story. Star was right.
KShyne99 chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
aw...i love this story because i think that this is completely the way that goldberg probably feels. You are a really, really talented writer, and you captured the charecters perfectly. When I was reading it, it was like I was actuall talking to Goldberg, because you described how he was feeling so well. Wow! Are you gonna continue this? I hope you do, I cant wait to read more!
Francois Noir chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
wow, carla! this gets me vote, matey! what for? erm. i don't know. my vote for presidency in awesomness? works for me. but seriously, this kicked major ever-loving orlando bloom ass. this was just so great. you crazy kids with your crazy pairing generators from ! i could never do it, so i envy you who can. you made this work so nicely. i really felt for goldberg, i love that guy. it was nice to get a little more insite to his character. touching. this was sad and sweet and i loved it dearly. and if you're the reason star writes, then by god, you must be heaven sent. dude, if i had a dollar, i would give you one right now. you deserve it. and a really big foam cowboy hat. yeah. but since those things don't really begin to cover it, i'll just leave with this review, and the knowledge that i think you are awesome.

-quimby-
SchizoAuthoress chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
Wow, that's so sweet and unexpected. You get the strangest but oddly workable things off those Queertet generators, doncha?

~~Schiz