Reviews for Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Fangirls
ME chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
I wolnt hate you! This made me laugh! Thank you fir writibg this piece! Maybe ill leave my identity soon...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I read fangirl storys all the time (and like them!) But i am SO not offended! This is SUPER hillarious!
madinalakesavedmylife chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
...Just...I've run out of ways to describe how awesomesauce amazing this is! XD

- "Will had to admit that Jack cleaned up rather well, though the pirate hadn't been persuaded to remove the large quantities of black makeup smeared about his eyes. "

- "No sooner had he spoken those words did the doors of the chapel fly open and a very angry Queen X march in. The young girl was bedraggled and looked as if she had swum all the way to Port Royal. She took a deep breath before belting out "I object!"" - [I knew it, I KNEW it!]

- ""Dammit," hissed Elizabeth, as she turned from Will to face the angry fangirl who was marching up the aisle towards her. Jack moved around the couple to intercept X, but the bride held out her hand to stop him. "I'll handle this."

Elizabeth hiked up the skirt of her wedding gown, revealing the small pistol that she had tucked into her garter. She drew the weapon and aimed at Queen X. With one gunshot, it was over.

The bride turned back to her shell-shocked husband. She smiled shyly and handed the pistol off to Jack. "Just in case," she muttered in explanation.

"Ahem," stated the priest as the wedding guests settled down. "As I was saying…If anyone has a reason why these two should not be bound in holy matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace."

The chapel was deathly silent. No one even dared to move. Elizabeth grinned victoriously. William was all hers!"

- "Will lifted the veil from Elizabeth's face and then pulled her to him. They're lips met and the couple kissed passionately. The crowd, of which about forty-nine percent were pirates, erupted into tremendous applause, shouts, and gunfire." - [So sweet! And I loved the comment about the pirates, XD]

- "Hand-in-hand, Will and Elizabeth walked down the aisle, stepping over the body of Queen X as they went. Jack followed after, dabbing at the bleeding mascara that dripped down his cheeks." XD

- "As they climbed inside, Elizabeth turned to the crowd and tossed her bouquet. It fell straight into Jack's arms.

"Blimey," muttered the pirate captain, as he stared down at the cluster of cream-colored roses."

They have to make this into a movie now, they have to. You are just an utter genius, I swear. Thanks so, so much for brightening my day, and making me crack all my ribs! XD
madinalakesavedmylife chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
*dies of cackling, hysterical laugher* ...Margaret Thatcher... XD Jesus, this story is the best thing I think I have ever read. I love how all the fangirls are each named a letter. :D

- "Will and Jack exchanged a nervous glance. They had both been busy trying to free themselves from the ropes that bound their wrists; unfortunately, Sister U, who had tied the knots, had been a Girl Scout. There would be no escape for our heroes." XD

- " The Queen frowned at one of the girls. "Sister P, please stop patting the captives' rears," she stated in a slightly exasperated tone."

- "The young man shuddered and pulled away. "I am not your darling," he spat viciously.

Queen X blinked in surprise, taken aback by his reaction. Then a slow, evil grin spread against her
strawberry-glossed lips. "Oh, you will be."

- "...It read Love Potion No. 9: Fangirl Brand Aphrodisiac.

"Isn't that cheating?" piped up Jack as he glanced inquisitively at the queen.

"Hey, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do," she replied with a shrug.

She popped the cap off of the bottle and advanced on Will."

- "Jack watched with mild interest as his friend struggled to fight off the poisonous concoction that Queen X had forced him to drink. Will had his eyes tightly shut; a cold sweat poured down his face and he seemed to be in terrible pain.

"Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day. Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day," repeated the young man over and over. He wasn't sure who Ms. Thatcher was, but the mantra seemed to be working."

- "The scene that followed is too gruesome to put into writing. It can be summed up as follows: Will shuddered. The fangirls swooned. Jack got sick. Queen X felt a lot of pain."

Sorry for quoting the entire thing, but it was just so side-splittingly funny...Ah God, I have no lungs left. On to the Epilogue! XD
madinalakesavedmylife chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
Your middle name must be awesomesauce, dear author. (And if not, please feel free to make it so!) Best bits:

- "When she had met Barbossa and his crew she had thought she had met evil itself. Now she realized she was wrong. Oh so very wrong."

- "The rest of the Pearl's crew had refused to step foot on the island. Mr. Gibbs had muttered something about the seventh circle of hell before threatening mutiny if Jack insisted."

- ""Their women. It's not proper."

"Oh, and Heaven forbid the pirate do something that's not proper," commented Jack sarcastically, waving his hands about.

"And what does being women have to do with anything?" retorted the leader of the feral girls. [For some reason, the first time I read this, I read 'feral girls' as 'feral pigs' Oh well] "As liberated, independent single women of the new millennium we are perfectly capable of protecting ourselves. We do not need to rely on the assistance of men, you male chauvinistic pigs."

- "Jack nervously shifted away. He glanced over at Will, who was trying to escape the wandering hands of his own captor." [I can just picture their faces XD]

- "Holy baked beans, Batman! Are Jack and Will indeed doomed? Will Queen X have her naughty little way? Will the readers not hate the author for writing such a short, pointless chapter? Find out in the next installment of Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Fangirls!" - [yes, your author's notes are just that epic.]

Great work! XD On to chapter 3!
madinalakesavedmylife chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
XD You. Are. A Bonefied GENOUS, I swear to God. I started laughing when I read the summary and haven't stopped since. On to Chapter Two! XD
CHEESYPOP chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
This takes stalker creepy to a whooole new level. o.0 Knida funny!
grape soda queen chapter 4 . 6/20/2007
i liked
Black Charity chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
YAY! finally someone who hates people writing Will/Jack romances with fangirls as much as i do!

i loved this!

Queen X reminds me of one of my friends...

lol
hotfrost chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Crazy! I wasn't even aware your story existed. Good job! XD Check out mine... the titles are similar, but very different content!
Luna's Meow chapter 4 . 10/30/2004
I wonder if Jack would marry Annamaria. (The girl whose ship he took. She ended up on his crew after she slapped him.) It would make a nice sequel. With him running in terror.
PirateBlacksmith chapter 4 . 10/5/2004
I salute you. This has to be one of the best fangirl parodies I've ever read and it was greatly amusing. The ending was just fantastic as well (and beautiful to picture.) Fantastic work!
lefttenant chapter 4 . 8/19/2004
this isn't a literary critique, but the story is awesome! keep writing!
Padfoot n' Moony chapter 4 . 7/30/2004
excellent story! sequel?
Flybaby014563 chapter 4 . 6/22/2004
Oh I loved it!I thought it was great!I can't believe that I haven't read this fanfic yet because I loved it so much!Keep up the good work. Hope you read mine.

-Nikki