Reviews for High School? But I'm an Alien!
tomorrow4eva chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
I loved Gohan 'handling' his mother. Also loved the professor. I love Toriyama's Chikyuu. The friendliness of the inhabitants is practically a weapon all on its own. :)
tomorrow4eva chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
I love Bulma's "you're so easy to go shopping with". I can see someone getting roped into babysitting duties.
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I don't think Goku or Gohan noticed girls until later because they didn't have much opportunity until later. They were both focussed on other things. Goku arguably wouldn't have ever noticed them if Chi-Chi didn't come back to try and hold him to that promise. :)
Ah, this is funny. I liked Gohan and Radditz's interactions.
Lucillia chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
It seems that I'm reviewing this story again after I rediscovered it. I would love to see you continue this as it is too funny for you not to. You don't have to write the story it's supposed to be a companion to, but could you pretty please finish this?
dragonprincess3 chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
lol. I laughed so hard at Radditz' description of the teacher! lol great job, nicely done! I loved wish for the past and was hoping for an equally awesome sequal! Thanx alot!
Lucillia chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
I like this story. What can I do to get you to add more to it? It would be funny if "Saiyaman" got stuck extracting Raditz from some bizarre situation that he accidentally got himself into.
saiyen raised by piccolo chapter 3 . 2/18/2008
*gasp gasp* update(continues for four more hours) PLEASE. i luv Raditz fics where he's on Earth with bardock an has to be a 'normal human' plus i'll give you a cake if you do update(starts baking cake).
ninjitsu-sage47 chapter 3 . 5/29/2007
I love this story! The thought of Raditz going to highschool is pricless! It sounds very realistic and I think you got all the characters right I noticed you haven't updated in a while :( but I would really like to see how this story end up like.

Please update!
SiriusRulez chapter 3 . 5/14/2007
Hope you write the next chapter soon
SiriusRulez chapter 3 . 3/15/2007
That was really good! i really like how your making Radditz scowl at everyone and being rude. its really good. i think that if Bardock ever ends up getting a girlfriend again it should be his saiyan mate. plz post again soon
Jessi Tsuki chapter 3 . 3/6/2007
Maybe if you ever pick up your DBZ pen again, I'd love it if you continued this.
Ogawa chapter 3 . 2/21/2007
This is great, I foresee it already me Radditz on school it am also great that a consequence of ' ' Wish For it The is Past ''. keep up the good work.
Twin Tails Speed chapter 3 . 12/28/2006
This is quite amusing.
saiyandudette chapter 3 . 10/12/2006
BWÄHÄHÄHÄHÄHÄHÄHÄHÄHÄ!

As we say in Finland!

That's one of the most funniest things I've read yet!

Update soon!
kitsuneluvuh chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
I do hope you continue this. The other story was wicked awesome! Just for the record, I'm 15, too, and I know what poor Radditz-kun is going through!