Reviews for Vows Never Keep
erosgirl chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Oh...Excellent...I love the ending. And here we thought he was a Walkaway Joe...Wonderful!
dude chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
good stuff
KitLee chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
That is so sad/depressing! You really have a knack for sad (but good) McGonagall fics.
swan chapter 1 . 11/22/2001
I liked it. I liked the way you structured the song within the scene. I liked the surprise that O'Riley was dead. I liked thinking about Maggie Smith singing it. (I don't think she could, but if she could, well, I think I'd like it. In a musical version, I think Bette Buckley would be better). Would like to read more. Did you hear this to an existing tune? Or will you do the music too? What style of music do you imagine for this? I saw from your other entries (which I didn't read (yet)) that you have some familiarity with musical theater. Good job.

Swan
Danae chapter 1 . 10/17/2001
Hmm. This was very good, gave me somethign to think about. A very interesting take on that particular song. By the way, i'm a big fan of your work! McGonagall is my favorite character.
princesswitch1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
awwwwww! ::sniff:: ::sniff:: ::tear:: ::sob:: that was so sad!but in a way it makes sense...all about who she is as a character and ,good job i liked it and it was so sad.
MK chapter 1 . 6/17/2001
Aww...thats so sad. But good story!
Silver Quill chapter 1 . 2/18/2001
good but I want more
Shroomlet chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
Oh! *sniff* Poor Minnie!
MiniNerva chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
Oh, wow, that was kind of unexpected. I was thinking that he had been cheating on her or something. But when I finally figured out he was dead . . . Just wow. Poor Minerva.
Tigerlily1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
awww... murderd by Death Eaters. how sad. :-( Good story! (sorry for the lame review; it's finals week and my brain is fried)
Jena Gea chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
Ohh! At first I thought he left her! That is so sad! I havent read a songfic with that kind of ending (in other words, that good/dramatic) in a long time! I LOVE your writing! You dont see many songfics, or stories for that matter, about Minerva, and I think this is totally original! I loved it! Continue to write, and dont worry, depressing stories are often the best kind in my eyes!
Web Writer Witch chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
Pretty good. You need to stay away from Patrick O's though... ;-) But it was really good.
WINDTORCH chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
Aww... that's so sad. :( I really did like this songfiction. I don't often like them unless they're funny, but this one was pretty kewl. Keep up the good work!