Reviews for Burden of Sin
shadowsky16 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
This made me cry! A really beautiful and painfully sweet story.
tsukinopen chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
cool, a little sappy at the end
Miki Fubuki chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
abit of angst in the story but abit heart-warming in the end and also abit sweet of how a brother and sister will do anything to save each other nice nice nice
Yuliya chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
That was so sad!I almost started to cry when Hiei was getting the injection. This was the best story I've read today...no this whole month! Im going to go read your other stories now, so expect somemore reviews!
Miko Meihi chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
wow amazing such a sweet story.
Auqa Eyes chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
awe! So sad and happy! *cries* I really like this, good job!
Hieiko chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
It's beautiful. A real tearjerker.
Skycat chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
aw. It's fluffy. . (I go read others now)
black mirage chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
AWESOME! THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES ON FANFICTION I HAVE EVER READ! EXCELLENT JOB!
taki chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
OH MY GOD ! this is the best hiei x yukina' s fiction that i used to read it before w i LOVE this story o
lunarmercury chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
this was good! but sad!
curse you! you made me cry for no reason! I thought Hiei was dead!
ah... this is good... *sniffles and wipes away tears*
pinkpinkblink chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
Kawaii ending! That was definetly one of the most tragic things I have ever read. I loved it!
blackcherry966 chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
OMG OMG OMG that was so good i almost started crying
TrueWill chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
oh this was so good. i put it on my favorites list. good job. thanks for revieinw my story. i like to know that people like it. please write more stories this is really good.
riversrunthroughme chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
That was the single best one-shot story I have ever read! I thought it would be super sad, but its; happy and I'm so thrilled! That was WUNNERFUL! _ I loved it. Great job!