Reviews for Protectors Past, Children Present
ElfIcarii chapter 7 . 1/9/2007
I very much liked this chapter _ 'honor forbids' him becoming a surrogate father, hmm? Given Galadriel's vision, one wonders if it's honor, or emotions creating this unwillingness.

I look forward to the time when you release another chapter for our enjoyment _
Lady Idyllic chapter 7 . 11/3/2006
I like it.

Though I had hoped that Aragorn himself would have come up to her, but I am pleased with this turn of events as well.

_

Lady idyllic.
Nini the Electrocuted Sheep chapter 7 . 4/19/2004
YAAH!
When did you update? And why didn't I get an Alert? Well, never mind; it's a good thing I checked myself. You've done it again, a wonderful chapter. Now DO IT AGAIN!
~Snitch.
Ashley chapter 7 . 3/16/2004
wow! i have exactly the same mind frame! i always wondered what it would be like... you know, if Middle Earth was a real place at one time or another... i'm just jealous (of Angel), yes i'm jealous of a fictional character... because she gets to be the remaining line of Telcontar, relations to Tolkien... all that good stuff. Obviously, you've done a great job! especially if you've made someone jealous of a fictional character, i'd say that is an accomplishment! but, i love the story, i think it would be cool if she got to see aragorn and arwen, especially since she looks so much like her and all... but the stories great! keep going!
Runi-chan chapter 7 . 3/16/2004
Wonderful chapter. Thanks for clarifying that stuff.
FINALLY, some one who won't call Legolas that horrid nickname.
Keep writing.
(Oh, and could you check out my Gollum story called 'It Could Have Been'? Shameless plug there, by the way)
Nini the Electrocuted Sheep chapter 6 . 2/26/2004
AHH!
YOU UPDATED? WHY THE HELL DIDN'T I GET AN AUTHOR ALERT? *&%$ # *swears head off*
Unbelievable, that was wonderful. GO ON! Go on or I will hunt you down and stand with an axe at your window until you update again. *nods* I really will.
KEEP GOING!
~g0ldensnidget.
ElfIcarii chapter 6 . 2/20/2004
Ok, are they getting close-close, or is she just mothering him? Just so I know what to expect. Oh, you might want to give this chap another proofreading. I caught one instance where you switched "bag" and "bad", but I don't know if there are any more errors because I was caught up in the story. Which is very good by the way. Please continue.
If you don't, I'll sic my elvin muse on you. Kendriel's very good with a bow.
ElfIcarii chapter 5 . 2/20/2004
Well, apparently you found out about LOTR the opposite of me. I grew up knowing the story of the hobbit, and a few years before the movies came out I searched the school library trying to fing LOTR. The trilogy was almost impossible to find back then.
ElfIcarii chapter 4 . 2/20/2004
I knew it had to be Lego! And I thought the common belief was that Valinor was actually america?
ElfIcarii chapter 3 . 2/20/2004
For Reassurance: It DOES have LOTS of potential. You better keep writing. Can't write much now, gotta continue reading your story...expect a long review when I get to the last chap you have up though.
ElfIcarii chapter 2 . 2/20/2004
Yes! Continue! It's a wonderful rare gem! It's always a good thing to try writing about an idea that other people haven't yet! That and finding a way to make the most common type seem new are the hardest ways to write fanfiction! I should know, with the latter...THat's what I've been attempting with Universe Lock. Not sure if I'm succeeding, though...
ElfIcarii chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
O! Looks inerresting! Will continue reading!
I like your use of vocabulary.
ElfIcarii chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
O! Looks inerresting! Will continue reading!
I like your use of vocabulary.
Runi-chan chapter 6 . 2/19/2004
Highly original!
The only thing I have a problem with is the whole "she's only the grand-so and so", but when I think about it, it makes sense, if her great aunt(or whoever it was) was part elf, that would've extended her life span. Elves can only die two ways; Of a broken heart, or in battle.
Are you going to put Legolas' reaction to Gollum in the story? Sorry to ask, but Gollum is one of my favorite characters(all my favorites are the hobbits).
Please tell me you refuse to call him 'Leggy'. That's a horrible nickname for the prince.
g0ldensnidget a.k.a. Snitch chapter 5 . 12/21/2003
You know, I'm starting to give up on you...
UPDATE ALREADY, FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK!