Reviews for How To Snag A Hottie From Your Prom Queen Of The
lindam2254 chapter 14 . 10/27/2014
With a very sexy feather... xD
Good lord.
lindam2254 chapter 13 . 10/27/2014
This was VERY good! Truly, not one of those typical POTC fics running wild and free out there in the world. I liked Cristina very much, and I think she is a fine addition to the original story, even I got to read this story almost ten years late... Oops... :)

But just to be a bit critical... Y'know if Cristina has such a bad gash on her side in this chap, I doubt it could've abode her walking about and climbing to the mast so soon etc... Not to mention that like Cristina mentioned herself, I don't think they would've stuffed her into a tight corset if her wound was still very much unhealed...
And overall, even I applaud you for teaching me so much English that I wrote many pages full new words I hadn't ever come across, this story would be more dapper is you'd separate the lines of the different characters and not bunch them together into the same paragraphs. Though in this fic it didn't hurt as much as in some others. Sorry, the blabber... I just got a little devil called perfectionist taking over me at some times, as well as one imp called chatterbox making its appearances... :)

Anyway... Well done, and thank you for the entertaining story!
lindam2254 chapter 10 . 10/27/2014
Okay I gotta comments at this point... I really like Cristina, as she is kinda unique in her own way and has turned out very sassy lassie, and I applaud you for that. :)
But still, sometimes I think she yells too much and acts too rashly at some situations, even it is meant to describe her unconventional personality to be a high class woman in the 18th century by birth. The image of a outcast, unfitting to be part of the life she leads, which makes her doubt her relations to her father and Elizabeth and so on... All that you so well have written in this story as Cristina's thoughts.

Also, even I don't judge you or others for hating Elizabeth (as I too would rather see other women a better match for Will than her), still in my opinion you exaggerate too much her "stupidity"/sophisticated education and essence as a high class womanmanners and characteristics typical to such life of the rich etc etc, y'know... But I'm not saying it's wrong, no. It surely is another way to approach her personality (and welcomed change to the usual description of Elizabeth in other fics and in the movies), but sometimes too much is too much. And if she really were that helplessly stupid as Cristina always calls her, then how would she have figured out how to handle the ship chase situation in this chap e.g (regardless of the fact its how it goes in the film)?

But really, just saying. Hopefully some sensible stuff, though maybe for nothing as I know not are you still using this site after so many years... Still like this very much, and truly ship for Christy & Willie! :)
Katherine Sparrow chapter 14 . 5/17/2013
Love your story. Very good and loved how you wrote Jack and Will. Also loved Christina...
TheDoctor'sAmazingCompanion chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
Wow... This was AMAZING and I was so expecting her to fall for Jack but I loved the ending! xoxox :):):)
jacquline chapter 5 . 4/15/2010
i dont know if anyone but me noticed this, but the new maid you wrote about, well, in this cahpter, you called her Eleanor, and in a previous chapter, you called her Linda. unless that was a different new maid... anyway, it sounds good :-p i love Christina! she is awesome!
Anna chapter 3 . 9/21/2009
it's not right that she hate her sister. I think sisters should never h8 1 another. that's just my oppinion, though so don't take it 2 heart
voodoo-voldemort chapter 14 . 3/24/2009
This story is awesome because I say so, Jack was awesome, and your character wasn't a Mary-sue,like you said someone mentioned. If she was a Mary sue, she wouldn't be so sarcastic and bitter, and would be completely graceful and BLEH. I also like the way you made Elizabeth. All stories have her all spoilt and prissy throughout her life and capture then suddenly all lovely and sweet towards her sister, admitting that she truly admires said sister and has her whole life, and continues to marry Norrington and have billions of Navy-loving babies, whilst completely happy married to a square. Not that I hate Elizabeth, its just, she seems the same in all the stories, ya know? And I like how she isn't in this one XD.

I wasn't going to review (SORRY!) cause its 12:41am, I'm sick (literally) and tired and I'm also very lazy. But I am reviewing because i read your profile, which said you like reviews with the word because. Now this review has "because" in it several times! c:
hidden.majesty chapter 14 . 6/9/2008
This story was BRILLIANT! It was so witty, clever and hilarious that I found myself laughing out loud (very loudly, with my shoulders shaking) several times per chapter. It was such good fun to mock/taunt/cuss at certain characters, root for the fabulously spunking (and incredibly real) Christina, and yell at Will through my computer screen for his stupidity at some points. I love your writing style and the grammar was excellent except for a few typos here and there. You rock! Keep being awesome...I, meanwhile, am off to read the sequels!
marimo head's lover chapter 14 . 3/29/2008
I really liked this story. I despise Elizabeth and think she should've died. She doesn't deserve Will or Jack or anyone really. I liked the way you made Christina. She was fun.

Great Work!
Rosewing Gryphon chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Hm...I bet there are even fewer fics with the name Royel. pah. I'm only joking. I've been so looking forward to your update on 'Freedom of Speech'. I finally decided to look here and I, thankfully, was not disappointed.

Have a lovely day.

-Rosewing
Fire of the lioness chapter 14 . 7/5/2007
very cool story. I enjoyed everything except for the title. Very strange, that one!
summersgirl2526 chapter 14 . 6/9/2007
awesome story
iceprincess chapter 14 . 5/5/2007
so...is there a sequel?
Akanishi-san chapter 13 . 1/20/2007
I lied. there IS a continuation. All right! Im off to read that tomorrow since its midnight here. God, your fic made me stay up! haha. gods..i have loads of hmwk, too! anyway...good job again!