Reviews for Five Girls, a Jedi, and a Supermarket
Darthmii chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I like it for sure but needs more story. Looking forward for next part.
What chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
That was easily the dumbest... weirdest... *groans*
jess chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
THIS IS SOO FUNNY I LOVE It
Csillan.Rose chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
LoL! aww, poor Obi-Wan.. he's probably SO confused right now! _ Lol, that's great though! :D Very creative.
xXThedoctorxX chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
REALLY FUNNY
blitz chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
verry...difrent. but good i hope theres more

MTFBWY
jedi keliam kenobi chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
oh. that was so funny. i laughed so hard that my stomach hurts. genevieve and maria have great taste. lol(laugh out loud). sequel please(if there already isn't one).
Not Amused chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
You know, if I read anymore self-insertion fics, I'll probably scream. Who am I kidding, I'm already screaming.

Does characterization mean nothing to writers anymore? Not that I can call you one, of course (A writer). At least you manage to have a good grasp of spelling and basic grammar, which is always a blessing on FFN. As my mother always said, soften the harsh with a bit of sweetness.

Word of advice, quit trying to put your crowd in with YOUR Obi, it's been hacked to death, and it's always boring no matter who does it. Watch the movies sometime and learn something.

This has been a flame. :-D
Moonprincess202 chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
This pretty funny!
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
This is absolutely funny. Every time I read it, it still makes me laugh. You must finish this story.
Spyre chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
This is hysterical. I adore this totally. Do a casual check for spelling errors, though, and it'll be both grammatically and comedically perfect.

hehehe... Ya better friggin' add another chapter... or I'll... slice ya... with... um... Well... WITH MY OVER USAGE OF THE-THREE-DOTS!

BWAGHAHAHAHA! eghem.

as ever:

e
glass chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
This story is sooooo awesome!
abababababa chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
hahahahahaha...i used to have a crush on obi-wan lol...wait a minute ::sees the Jedi vs. Sith poster in her room:: i still do! lol j/k...cute fic ;)
aloofelf chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
LoL funny! Keep writing!
Opapea chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
Ohh...that was so funny! Write more!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »