Reviews for Chinese New Year
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 1 . 7/7
Oh I do hope there is more! Please!
Pinkstriped-flamingo chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
this is..amazing.

But I think it has no chance of being continued..?
December Wind chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
HEY! It says "to be continued"! Hurry up already! :D
KittyWillCutYou chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
YESH! *drops to knees* Halleluyen XD! Kep going keep going!
Inconsistant Dreamer chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Oh, what an awesome story!

You have kept both Sally & Wufei in character, instead of turning them into lovestruck fools - their individual strength is still important to them. And the whole Sally-is-starting-to-fall-in-love bit with Wufei is just awesome; she doesn't quite want to recognize it yet, even as she realizes it's happening.

And the relationship between the two... My goodness. It's not where they both jump eachother and everything is suddenly all hunky-dory, it's an actual feasible relationship, where Wufei is confused as all hell about it, seeing as he hadn't really the time to have a relationship during the war.

Oh yes. This freakin' rocks. Even if you don't finish it - it's totally spiffy by itself. Like a really good cliffhanger. Thanks bunches!
Silver Magiccraft chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Did you actually drop this story, or did you forget about it? I guess I'll be kept waiting, since it has been a year since you posted it. Oh well, I liked it a lot. The idea is very cool. And I wish you would write more on it...

GodOfDarkness3000 chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Please write more chapters to this story its one of my top four storys
MageofthebooksOlivia aka Booky chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
YAY! read your little update for May 2004 on your author page. I love your stories, and I knew you would write again. I am very much looking forward to more of your work and I do very much hope you continue this _ THanx so much for writing!
The Mysterious M chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
WOW! Please write more, I absolutely love it!
Crystal Mage chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Oh, great story! I love how Sally and Wufei interact! It never gets old. I'm going to check out your other fics later... Are you going to continue this? I'd love to see what happens next! ~ C-Mage
Hermonthis chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Oh-oh-oh! _* I really enjoyed reading this, and I adore this pairing. (their dynamics I also find amusing) I must see what else your wrote, especially if there are any more 5xS, you captured them quite well in this story. Giant chocolate brownie points for you, hon.
- BTW, thanks ever so much for that bit of 6x9 earlier, I love them as well.
Nova Victoria Jade Satori chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
This is a really good Wufei x Sally fanfic. You should check out the mailing list WUSAL2. We have round robins and other challanges. It is a list solely deticated to Wufei Chang and Sally Po. The address to it is group/WuSal2/. I think you'll enjoy it. Keep up the good work.
BailieLopez chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Now see, I did not want that to end. As quickly as it started, it was finished. But you are a wonderful writer, so expressive. I hope to see more of this.
Starlight Soul chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
how could you end it there! I want more so so much more. I love the ooc-ness
Alex chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Definately one of the best! I've read this fic a billion times, but I've never reviewed, and I decided it was time to do so! I didn't think it was OOC at all. It was exactly how I picture the sitution if they ever 'got together'. I mean, Wufei being confused and pushing her away, and all. Anyways, I want go on and on and take up your time, _ which I'll probably end up doing anyways...but this is defo worth continuing, anf if not, you should atleast write more 5xS! I shall be very sad if you don't! hehe...

Keep it up! Kudos!