Reviews for From Goddess to Girl
suikofan chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
hope you write more. What happened to Hugo?
AyaTheRose chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
Hey guys, I just wanted to say that this fic might not be updated for quite some time because I got my hands full with another project I'm working on with friend of mine. However, I will continue to write as much as possible and I do plan to finish this fic. Thank you for all your support.

-Aya
Lady Genjutsu chapter 4 . 8/13/2003
For some reason I missed seeing this fic until now. _ Anyway, I have to say, for a first suiko fic, I think you're doing a pretty good job! The storyline is original, and that's always important. The idea of Chris losing her memory never really occured to me before.

Anyway, it seems you know where you're going with this fic, and that's always good... I'm secretly hoping (okay so it's not so secret) that there is some Borus/Chris interaction, because I really think that could work for this fic... Since Chris isn't all caught up in her duties for once (because she can't remember them) she can see Borus in a different light rather than just a comrade, see what I'm sayin' .~

Anyway, there've been a few spelling errors here and there, but really nothing that really stands out... I don't think the pace of the fic is too slow, but you might be feeling that it is because your chapters have been fairly short so far. And that's not a bad thing, some authors like their chapters really long, and other's don't. You obviously end yours where you feel is best, and that's a good thing. _

I shall certainly be keeping my eye on this fic! I hope you get the next chapter up soon!

~Lady G~
Orphan chapter 4 . 8/13/2003
Is this going to be a Hugo/Chris?Or a Borus/Chris?

Update soon
CrazyDreaming chapter 3 . 8/11/2003
This story has strong possibilities. So far its looking pretty good. One of the thing that bother me though is that convo in Karaya. I dont know if its just me but I don't feel the sense of urgency... If this is a war then I am certain that they would want to find out what is causing it as soon as possible. It's something that you might want to keep in mind.
K'Arthur chapter 3 . 8/9/2003
So far, I'm still reading, so that's a good thing. I had my doubts with the bump on the head, but I like the way you're handling it. Anyway, a few notes:

1. Its Borus, not Boris. _

2. The convo between the knights (Percival, Leo, et al) seemed a bit stilted, especially towards the end when Leo is saying how Chris fared.

3. Louis doesn't need to repeat what the maidservant said, because we saw it _

4. I like the idea of Louis keeping Chris's problem a secret. I think we're in for a bit humor when she meets her knights. I can see her mixing up their names and such _ (That also might help lighten the story, if you'd want to do it)

5. Best line "...don't call me Percy." Perfect.
Hero Genkaku chapter 3 . 8/5/2003
Awsome Aya! I had my doubts about your fic, but I guess since you got it rolling, it isn't so bad. I"m glad you've given good back grounds to Chris as everything is believable. You know I'm all about detail. The feeling your fic gives me is simple and clean. I'm not too keen with Suiko 3 as Suiko 2, but you make it easy to understand. Nice flow of course. Looks like you got the hang of fan fic writing eh? Fun isn't it? Thanks for reviewing my story, I'll continue to read yours with much interest.
Foregiver-Sign chapter 3 . 8/4/2003
Sorry _;; I guess my other review didn't quite complete itself.

Anyway, one quirk that really annoys me is that you spell 'Borus' either "Borus" or "Boris"...I personally think it's the first one, but please choose one spelling _;;...sorry, that's just me.

Other than that...I LOVE THIS FIC! Keep on writing it! Suikoden FOREVER! lol
Orphan chapter 3 . 8/4/2003
Great chapter, once again

Update soon
Foregiver-Sign chapter 2 . 8/4/2003
Not bad _~, but I have a few editiing quirks that I just HAVE to let out _
GreatLight432 chapter 2 . 8/3/2003
Hm...interesting. This should be a good fic; I, for one, am very interested in seeing how this develops, with Chris' memory loss. And, as one of my predecessors asked, I sincerely hope that this will turn into a Hugo/Chris fanfic...no matter what anyone else says, that's one of my favorite couples. Look forward to your next update.:D
AeonianDreams chapter 2 . 8/3/2003
Wow! Don't stop there! Thanks for updating so soon! That was a mighty fine Birthday present you got me! It was good, but what happens top Chris? Me must know! Please update again soon! Great story! Keep it up!
Orphan chapter 2 . 8/2/2003
LOL

memory loss! Good story so far.

Is this a hugo/chris? Hope so. aren't a lot of them.
Cathy7 chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
Fantastic story! I really love it. You really have the talent for writing. Please send your next story as soon as you can. I'll be waiting for the next one to come if you got it, of course.