Reviews for My Kinda Stupid
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Awesome. I like it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Crimson-Ranger chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Yet again, That was adorable. Great Job.
Nalanzu chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
. That was SO cute. And very sweet. Thoroughly in character, and all yay!friendship without sap. ::bounce::
The Pyran Menace chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
hmm... kind of late for a review huh? Oh well, I like to dig through older stories. Anyways, I really liked this, so... that's about it!
Bubblegum Princess chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Rocked! It was really cute and sweet!
Reina Valeria Nox chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
YOU ARE SO ON MY FAV LIST FOR THIS! I LOVE IT TO DEATH I LOVE TORI/DUSTIN! AND I THOUGH ONE OF THESE WOULD NEVER TURN UP UNTIL I STARTED WRITING! THIS IS SOO GOOD! i haven't seen that epoise yet but i will tomarron sence i'm a tori/dustin fan i'm not to peachy about it though. as a blake hater i wasn't to peachy about the 2nd to last epoise that was aired either i'll glad someone knows how i feel besides if tori/blake anbd dustin/marah was to egust then why are tori and dustin always in everything together? i mean in the posin and planet ep. they were together. jeez. dustins last name is brooks? whats toris? or whats is everyone elses is a better question.
LittleFox chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
I really like it because I think Dustin and Tori should be together 'sted of her and Blake. One reason I like it is 'cause I love PR Ninja Storm and two is b/c I have a friend that asks just like Dustin and weirdly enough, looks just like 'em too. And everytime I see my dumb friend I think of Dustin. Nice writing, dude.

P.S.- if you want to, you can help me write my first Ninja Storm fanfic. I have it writen and rough draft, but I think it needs a little more work from a fellow fan, 'stead of my other friend, Cherry Destruction, who is a CCS fan natic. She talks about CCS all day everyday at school all day long and when we talk on the phone. Oh, yeah my penname is Little Fox. To find me look under the find box and enter my penname. Later! :

P.S.S.- oh, yeah! I added u to my fav. authors list and fav. stories list.
rain chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
aw that was a sweet ending to the story! i loved the interaction between tori and dustin u played it out really well! loved every minute i read of it! keep it up! cant wait for another chapter!