Reviews for Whispers
Arraya chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
This is great! As I look back, you are one of the very few people that has captured the essence of Elizabeth this early on!Good for you!
Bookish0278 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Very true and interesting. Captures Elizabeth's nature perfectly.

Bookish0278
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Awesome.
Crazygirl91 chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Very well done! I like it!
Catmint chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
Wow! This is great! It calls for more, actually.
Aeris TIniel Mirime chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
I'm also glad that you too got the impression that Liz and Will weren't content to just settle back to their old lives after having such a grand adventure in piracy.
Aeris Tiniel Mirime chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
I like how you put in the element of Liz caring for Will, but still harboring feelings for Jack. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who got that impression from the movie.
Miss Becky chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
Well done! I *love* the last sentence.
Mariella chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
It would be interesting to turn this into a Jack/Elizabeth fic. It's great so far. Please continue.

Mariella
cchanyagami I should sign in chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
Brilliant. Absolutely wonderful. You've really tapped into Elizabeth's character here, but only for a short time! I'd love to see more of this sort of thing, especially from Elizabeth's point of view, as it were. I don't think she gets the proper limelight. However, you've done so exquisitely! I'm in awe of your work; you've kept Elizabeth's character so beautifully but changed it so fluidly that she seemed a real person. You've inspired me to use more of Elizabeth in my stories-perhaps I'll delve into her character a bit more than I have. Well done, you deserve more praise than I can speak.
lynnxlady chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
Ah, very nice. _ Am I just a pervert, or did this subtly imply a threesome-ish setup? Either way, it was very interesting. I can imagine both Elizabeth and Will wanting to "turn pirate."
PatchworkDK chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
Very good. You almost - almost - make Elizabeth likeable. That's an accomplishment.

DragonLady
esteed chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
Aww...how sweet. And I loved the end sentence. Please, write more!