Reviews for To Seto, From Joey
Mandy chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
Hahahaha this is awesome! And normally I'm not a huge fan of first person POV, but I'm glad I gave this a shot because you have Joey's character (not to mention Kaiba's and Mokuba's) down to a tee!

Thanks for sharing this with the rest of us! D
Sleeping Owl chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Wow! That was really great! I love the characterization, and the way you wrote ou Joey's PoV. It's very Joey-like, and while this makes it a very unconventional way of writing, at the same time it suits the tone of the story overall. Kudos to you! This is a winner for sure.
gomogomo777 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!

OMYGOD I DID NOT EXPECT THAT
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
#thunderstruck

#almost gapped in shock

#take a deep breath and released it loudly

#smiled

Well... At least they both smiling and laughing for real... :)
Draggy2 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Ah, I love this fic so much!
Tipsyrainbow chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Mokuba totally set Seto and Joey up, that sneaky Kaiba...
SassyRedPanda chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwhhhh so cute ajfkdhsjfb
Crystia chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Awww. That has to be the cutest thing I've ever read...Joey's such an idiot, but I like him that way! XD
winnie chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
haha didnt know that joey had that in him to do that! but at least they got a good time! :D:D:D more! :) oh, and i will read the kind of sequel... :D its on my next tab, gonna read it now!
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
YOU JUST STRUCK A GOLDEN FOUNTAIN. SERIOUSLY. Joey! The Puppy suit! Cute! What was Yugi's note? Seto didn't order Joey to roll over or anything? There was no need to squint. It was so bright that you'd be blind to miss it. Xd
wyegfhdfaygwer chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Best present ever~!
dancing elf chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
cute
Your Inner Demons chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
First, I wanna say that the first thought that came to mind at the line "'How to Deal with a Charging Bull'. That's sure gonna come in handy." All I could think was 'It'll save his life should he ever run into Femio from Princess Tutu'. Let's just say there's a bunch of charging bulls involved with that character.

Second, I have never laughed so hard at a fanfiction before in my life! And I've read tons! And you managed to keep heart into it. This is definatly going in my hall of fanfiction fame!
angelasmilesnow chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Gosh, this story was so well written!

I love your style (: