Reviews for A Secret Worth Keeping
Martionmanswife chapter 15 . 8/26
I usually post reviews of finished stories at the end. This is still a great read.
K1P1 chapter 48 . 7/29
Loved this story and would enjoy an epilogue
maximoff twins chapter 48 . 1/30
this story was great… I cried so much, and I just loved it. You're a great writer and I'm definitely planning on reading more of your stories.
jana chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
if this story is complete, why don't you mark its status as complete?
Guest chapter 35 . 11/13/2015
mangocat27

I think my brain is melting after reading this. what an absolutely ridiculous story.
we need a "nice try" section on here.
Guest chapter 34 . 11/13/2015
this ron has nothing to do with harry potter ron. are you kidding me? furthermore, a man asserting his views on abortion is even more offensive than when random people do it. if someone wants to get one everyone else should get lost and shut up.
Guest chapter 32 . 11/13/2015
first off, I want to put your Rons face through a wall, second, the casual way Hermione just seems to continue passing Sebastian off is irritating and unhealthy.
Severus is far passed being OOC, and this plot seems to operate in an AU category.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/11/2015
the fk
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
hmmm
Fuck chapter 48 . 11/7/2015
You need to name the story complete
Guest chapter 48 . 10/17/2015
Lucy the house elf LOL
Guest chapter 35 . 10/17/2015
I love your version of Ron. He is so often portrait as a jealous boyfriend or ex-boyfriend of hermione. I've started to dislike him a bit. But i don't dislike him in your story at all. It's probably that he and hermione are quite wrong for each other that normally bothers me...
Guest chapter 21 . 10/16/2015
That was unexpected, but brilliant :)
SpecialAgentLeonie chapter 48 . 8/10/2015
Simply woah :) I love it! I really did! I couldn't stop reading it. hench that I didn't review sooner! Sorry for that! But it was truely amazing
Casandrian chapter 26 . 7/16/2015
ok, I'm getting worried that Severus hasn't tossed crazy wards up .. especially on his Floo. He wouldn't have forgotten to dismantle it against outside use.
1,865 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »