Reviews for A Secret Worth Keeping
hungry-elf chapter 10 . 2/10
I really didn't like that "he loves her". I feel like that is way too unnatural. I don't think snape would have ever allowed himself to fall in love with a student under his care.
Slytherdoor chapter 48 . 11/22/2013
I couldn't stop reading.. Really. You are a very talented writer, and you SHOULD write more SS/HG fics so that I can read them all :3 Thanks for an amazing reading experience! 3
TheGoldenTrioFan chapter 48 . 9/26/2013
great story! i loved the way you showed the soft side of snape!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/25/2013
Hermione's parents reactions are just so horrid! Makes one wish they knew there was rape involved, AND that someone held them under Imperius and in a body bind, respectively, and showed them just how very 'Un-Christian they were acting to their wonderful daughter! Then let them know how their actions left them out of their daughter and grandchild's lives, forever! One can only hope the other child is also a witch, who is removed from them upon birth, as they have proven themselves Unfit to raise a magical child (or any child, IMO) !
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 11 . 6/2/2013
He had willingly taken her against her will, willing(ly) caused her harm and pain just for his own sick pleasure.
I've noticed that you have a tendency to use periods in place of commas, and it gets rather confusing...
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 10 . 5/23/2013
"And to think you've had your chance. Too bad it's to late, Severus, because she's mine. (P)perhaps if you are a good boy, I will share her with you, eventually."
In his moment of fear for her life he had let the enemy get behind 's gaze lingered on her for a moment before he looked back at his ex- friend(no space between the - and friend [ex-friend]).
She did look good, to(o) good.
I have to question the suddenness of Severus being in love with her. Are we going to see how he started to fall in love?
And for the record, Stupify knocks a person unconscious. To render a person immobile but allow them to still have the ability to think one would use Petrificus Totalus.
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
She glanced down at his hand then up into his dark eyes, which was(were) gazing intensely at her.
Brown eyes meeting (don't capitalize)Black, one (pair) in anger (perhaps 'the other' instead of)one in desperate need.
She didn't want to remember and giving Severus back his memories would only be an antagonist to him, to them,.His blue eyes (were) calmly gazing into her scared brown ones. OR His blue eyes calmly gazing (gazed) into her scared brown ones. (otherwise it's a fragment sentence)
(There are so many things wrong with this sentence...) It amused him how much one infant can(could- stick to your tenses! Past tense, or present tense, which will it be?) effect(affect- to do to something effect-the product of something) a completely intelligent witch and make them(her- witch is the singular female, so you use her) seem almost idiotic.
Sorry if I seem rude with that last one, but I hope the explanations helped.
xikum chapter 48 . 5/12/2013
Thank you for writing the story to its finish, rather than letting it languish as a WIP! I must say, you are kinder to the Grangers than I think they ever deserved - - but then, Albus always was one for giving people second chances. I must say, 'Lucy' was a perfect solution to that prat with the similar name, and who shall forever be un-found, though busy mucking out stalls/pastures/barns (love it!) for life, and the little green possibly garter snake(?) was a lovely house elf solution to moldy voldie! And, if this day has that meaning for you, as it does for me, Happy Mother's Day!
xikum chapter 38 . 5/12/2013
I do not even begin to understand how a 'Loyal death Eater' who gave his daughter to multiple men at a Dark Revel, could then blame the daughter for becoming pregnant? If anything, wouldn't that be seen as some sign of a 'blessing of fortune' on their lord? And disloyalty on his part for punishing her? Geez - just because they don't know the father of the child - that was the fault of all those men & the poor girl. Talk about blaming the victim! What a bunch of hypocrites! - Would that they All could be cursed to suffer every bit of the pain they caused!
xikum chapter 28 . 5/12/2013
I have to wonder what Lucius thinks happened that Severus has no memory? Of course he would not think that Severus may have gotten it back, because, I believe that he would think Severus would immediately cut off their friendship, not realizing that Severus could easily be playing a role & biding his time to an opportunity for a devastating level of revenge.
xikum chapter 24 . 5/12/2013
Hmm... How can Draco be so caring about the idea of Susan, yet so callous about having fathered - or, apparently, only 'sired', 3 children, possibly more. basically leaving them fatherless? The attitude toward women & children is appalling.
xikum chapter 21 . 5/12/2013
Gods! Severus handled that perfectly - but I bet they are shivering in their boots, hoping that they made the right choice, and now haven't actually let the snake into the rat's nest. Apt picture!
xikum chapter 20 . 5/12/2013
So, apparently, there is hope for Draco in this story? Good. That is one father that deserves to lose his son to the other side. It would irk him no end.
xikum chapter 19 . 5/12/2013
I just wish that those horrid parents would be shown their hypocracy - she was raped of her virginity, yet they never even asked, just assumed her guilt - and tossed a mother and child to be into the street? Claiming to be good people, yet toss her out, when she was in her time of need? I hope this child her mother now carries is also magical, and taken forcibly away from them at birth, due to their treatment - heck - abusive abandonment - of the gem of daughter they had in Hermione! I wonder if we will find out? Luckily, this is not a WIP so I will see as I read along.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/11/2013
I had thought that Albus may have had something to do with why no one looked for Hermione, still am wondering...
1,842 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »