Reviews for A Secret Worth Keeping
SpecialAgentLeonie chapter 48 . 8/10
Simply woah :) I love it! I really did! I couldn't stop reading it. hench that I didn't review sooner! Sorry for that! But it was truely amazing
Casandrian chapter 26 . 7/16
ok, I'm getting worried that Severus hasn't tossed crazy wards up .. especially on his Floo. He wouldn't have forgotten to dismantle it against outside use.
Casandrian chapter 21 . 7/16
When I saw the title.. I immediately thought : Rebellion Against Tyranny! I was close! Loving this story so far!
Simona Polle chapter 48 . 7/14
Awesome story, but ONLY 3 MONTHS FOR PERCY?

Awww, a rape fic! Rape is so romantic!
Fammi Capire chapter 48 . 2/1
This story is wonderful! I binge read it over the course of twenty-four hours, lol! It's simply perfect and I love the dimensions that the characters you write have!
Guest chapter 48 . 12/26/2014
HeavenInHell chapter 48 . 6/4/2014
Hi, I liked the original idea of the story. The end felt a bit rushed though. And spelling mistakes sometimes made it hard to figure out what you wanted to say. :-)
Guest chapter 12 . 4/18/2014
This is a wonderful work, thank you for your fine effort, it has an incredible emotional appeal to me. One pet peave, however, is that your fan notes at the end of each chapter often seem lengthier than your story! I wish you would edit them out because I truly love this story and the commentary is a distracting annoyance to get through to get to the next chapter. No offense intended, truly, I love your work.
hungry-elf chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
I really didn't like that "he loves her". I feel like that is way too unnatural. I don't think snape would have ever allowed himself to fall in love with a student under his care.
Slytherdoor chapter 48 . 11/22/2013
I couldn't stop reading.. Really. You are a very talented writer, and you SHOULD write more SS/HG fics so that I can read them all :3 Thanks for an amazing reading experience! 3
TheGoldenTrioFan chapter 48 . 9/26/2013
great story! i loved the way you showed the soft side of snape!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/25/2013
Hermione's parents reactions are just so horrid! Makes one wish they knew there was rape involved, AND that someone held them under Imperius and in a body bind, respectively, and showed them just how very 'Un-Christian they were acting to their wonderful daughter! Then let them know how their actions left them out of their daughter and grandchild's lives, forever! One can only hope the other child is also a witch, who is removed from them upon birth, as they have proven themselves Unfit to raise a magical child (or any child, IMO) !
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 11 . 6/2/2013
He had willingly taken her against her will, willing(ly) caused her harm and pain just for his own sick pleasure.
I've noticed that you have a tendency to use periods in place of commas, and it gets rather confusing...
1,852 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »