Reviews for A Secret Worth Keeping
Guest chapter 10 . 10/5/2017
It did seem to me as if he was willingly raping her; now that it is confirmed i wonder why the chapter b4 made it seem as if Snape was totally under the control of the imperius?
Guest chapter 9 . 10/5/2017
"Remembra"...seriously..lmfao
I.AM.LORD.VOLDEMORT.394 chapter 47 . 4/19/2017
Oh my goodness! what an ending... I hope Sev makes Lucius tap out like the little bitch he is!
I.AM.LORD.VOLDEMORT.394 chapter 10 . 4/19/2017
I sure hpe Hermione cuts Lucius's bits and pieces off and force-feeds them to a goat!
I.AM.LORD.VOLDEMORT.394 chapter 4 . 4/19/2017
Me Thinks Severus will be the exact opposite of my worthless father. We needn't even go into that.
Martionmanswife chapter 15 . 8/26/2016
I usually post reviews of finished stories at the end. This is still a great read.
K1P1 chapter 48 . 7/29/2016
Loved this story and would enjoy an epilogue
maximoff twins chapter 48 . 1/30/2016
this story was great… I cried so much, and I just loved it. You're a great writer and I'm definitely planning on reading more of your stories.
jana chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
if this story is complete, why don't you mark its status as complete?
Guest chapter 35 . 11/13/2015
mangocat27

I think my brain is melting after reading this. what an absolutely ridiculous story.
we need a "nice try" section on here.
Guest chapter 34 . 11/13/2015
this ron has nothing to do with harry potter ron. are you kidding me? furthermore, a man asserting his views on abortion is even more offensive than when random people do it. if someone wants to get one everyone else should get lost and shut up.
Guest chapter 32 . 11/13/2015
first off, I want to put your Rons face through a wall, second, the casual way Hermione just seems to continue passing Sebastian off is irritating and unhealthy.
Severus is far passed being OOC, and this plot seems to operate in an AU category.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/11/2015
the fk
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
hmmm
Fuck chapter 48 . 11/7/2015
You need to name the story complete
1,870 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »