Reviews for Tomorrow's Despair
dela490 chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
Hello. It's a really great story, I love it so please update soon because it makes almost six years that you don't and I want to know what is it going to happen.
Hikari-Kayko chapter 2 . 6/28/2006
hey! what happened? you said twelve chapiis, i only see two! i know it's been for ever, but if you could continue the story, i like it very much and can't wait till it get's to the future kids thingy. lol _ anyways. pleaz continue, and if not on this site then if there is somewhere else ic ould find it that would be awsum! _ more soon pleaz!

~HIKARi
sliver rose chapter 2 . 10/15/2005
That was funny of what happened to yusuke,but man

that what he have to have when he was a bit mean

& i know that botan was one who started but kayko

join botan more then her 't

make that the yu yu gang be kicked out from

the hirugeshi's ice cream shop for all their

live ok because if you make hiei a big fan of

ice cream then he probably going to attack them.

make hiei have a girl-friend he is my 2nd-best kurama have the answer "yes" from

botan for their date.& if kurama & botan have a

child make them have two,a boy & a girl please &

make them powerful & smarter then their fater who is

UPDATE!UPDATE PLEASE!BEFORE

IT THE END OF THE WORLD FOR ME!
Scarlet Amaranth chapter 2 . 5/8/2005
Aw, that was so cute. I hope you'll continue this! .
Small Teeth chapter 2 . 1/7/2005
Awesome chps! Update soon! Oh,and Update your other fics soon too,plz!
Tsuki of the Roselight chapter 2 . 12/2/2004
this is GENUIUS ITS SO GOOD
Anonymous chapter 2 . 10/24/2004
You know what you are an exceptional writer!

Plss. Update!

You don't want your fans to leave you right!

This is interesting!Bye the way, I'm a new reader! I got attracted by the summary!

Its good no not good...better, thats the right word!

Update or else I'll sue you!_Joke!
THIboxNK chapter 2 . 10/11/2004
This is the best story ever, you need to write more!
kuramazlilsis chapter 2 . 9/2/2004
XD DAT WAS HILARIOUS! itz all kurama and botan's fault...*shake head*

kirara~ x3
Lathya chapter 2 . 8/18/2004
AW. Hiei feels lonely, give him a girl friend. Come on hurry up. Where's the girlfriend, I don't see her do you see her. No! so GIVE HIM A GIRLFRIEND! Plz update as soon as youi have a chance.

Ja ne
Lady Mazikeen chapter 2 . 7/5/2004
write more. i like your story!
Lil-miss-Botan chapter 2 . 2/16/2004
lol i love ice cream keep writing and plz r&r my stories thx
PenguinsHockey14 chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
I LOVE KB
Midnightdream51 chapter 2 . 11/14/2003
aw you haven't updated! I dunno if you'

ve been updating ANY of your fics late;y since it doesn't appear so but i really really hope ya do! i'm not a K/B fan, no, but I lOVE Hiei and stories about the overall gang are fun adn interesting! You HAVE to update your fics - please! If you're in college or really really busy then I wont press matters. But you have some good stories up. I don't know what else to say. Please keep writing. Sorry if i AM bothering you . . . .
Kailyssia Pym chapter 2 . 10/31/2003
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON. YOU ALREADY HAD MOST OF THE CHAPTERS POSTED BEFORE WHAT KIND OF WRITERS BLOCK DO YOU HAVE? YOU SAID YOU ONLY HAD TO FIX UP THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS SO THEY WOULD BE POSTED FASTER. WHAT HAPPENED? I LOVE THIS STORY! I AM DYING TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS, BUT SINCEYOU TOOK IT OFF THEN RE-POSTED IT I'M STARTING TO THINK I'LL NEVER READ THE END. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! THIS FIC IS SO AMAZING! IT WAS GOOD BEFORE, BUT THESE RE-POSTED CHAPTERS ARE BETTER SO PLEASE UPDATE SOON!