Reviews for Filler
Great should finish it.
icyvfrost chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
love some more please
Jennie Rebecca chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
This is a great read. Doesn't read like writers block, just a great other story. I like both, Cats and this cry for more. Hope you continue.
Kitriel chapter 4 . 7/21/2006
please please please say that you are going to keep writing this! it's great so far. the tenses do get a bit weird at times, but you can really feel like you are in their heads when you read it! can't wait to read more!
Debbie chapter 4 . 8/19/2004
more, more please
Jessicat1982 chapter 4 . 10/12/2003
I honestly don't understand why you think this is so bad. I love it! the sexual tension is palatable. I hope you continue this soon. If this is only something to help you with writers block then I can't wait to read your other WL stories. seriously fantastic and I'll be looking forward to an update.
roswellachick chapter 4 . 8/27/2003
tee hee rain is always nice...thinkin, who needs 2 think w l around?
Sylvie chapter 4 . 8/11/2003
Your taping into Luke and Sophia sexual chemestry.
whitewolfsophia chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
great story. great writer. Cats is good but well not much l/s smootchies unlike this. so good job cant wait for next cats chappie
treevamp chapter 4 . 8/10/2003
i liked your new chapter more soon please
isis chapter 4 . 8/10/2003
hey that was great please update soon and when can she flip well see u later
Lady Lioness chapter 3 . 8/8/2003
Very nice. I like. Helps me get all inspired with the new chapter I've been wrestling with. I hope your writer's block fades as well. But I also hope you continue to write these types of pieces. Very steamy and very enjoyable. Thanks.
clouded nite chapter 3 . 8/6/2003
I loved this fic. I miss the new wolf lake fics, and you just made my day, but you can't stop, you have to keep writing, or I think I might die
Ori chapter 3 . 8/4/2003
Yummy. Luke pov, just a steamy, semi-angsty little chapter that is so good and leaves you wanting more. This is great. Pwp but still a little plot but mostly insight into characters, really good please continue.