Reviews for Second Chances
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
you little tease XD awesome idea.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
That was just soo good. I felt all the emotion. Wonderful concept. :D
Anthony1l chapter 11 . 9/12/2011
This story is heart-breaking, interesting, original, tear-jerking, and unique.
Neon765 chapter 11 . 8/14/2010
Awwwwwww! that ending was soo sweet i think i cried... I would sooo recomend this ff to anyone. _

Neon765
laura chapter 9 . 10/18/2009
this stoy is great cant wat to read the rest i love the was you did it well im gonna read the rest now (p.s your a great writer keep witing)
She Who Loves Pineapples chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I'm getting all nostalgic remembering when I used to obsess over your AAML fanfics in my old account... I read, like, all of them. It took me forever.

This story is my favorite that you've written. Just figured I'd come back and tell you this.
azar99 chapter 7 . 6/10/2007
just onee teeny thing how did ash and misty die? please tellmee

also please read my story: love in a lightning flash

cya,

a

aza a
Etherelemental chapter 11 . 9/4/2005
Yeah, it was pretty good. I thought that you did really well in this. I liked how you worked through all of what you did in the chapter. I also liked you you put everything, even though I think that the part you put at the end would go better as the beggining, though. Anyway, the manga that I was talking (or writting about as the case may be, _) was the Pokemon Adventure series. You can read summaries of the chapters on serebii .net and in it Red (known as Ash in the series) is interested in Misty in it just as Misty is interested in Ash. Anyway, I've seen a bit of FMA, and I've read a bit of the Naruto manga. You can read them too, by downloading them from narutofan .com; you first have to sign up, but it doesn't cost anything. _ Anyway, again, that was really quite good. Oh, and while I'm thinking about it, the pokemon Drake, sounds like a Western Dragon. Because with Mythology, there are two different types of dragons. The Western Dragon and the Chinese Dragon. I'm sure you can tell the differences, right? _ Anyway, thanks for putting this up! It was really good reading it. Thanks.
i'm not telling chapter 8 . 9/2/2005
you weren't very specific on WHICH button to choose! duh!
Amber Myst chapter 11 . 8/15/2005
It's finally over! Part of me wants to jump for joy but the other part of me wants to break down in tears and demand irrationally a sequel, lol. *Excellent* fic! No worries, I loved every second of it and enjoyed being here for every chapter! The ending was great, and despite them dying it was okay because they went to heaven and of course we knew what would happen later anyway.

The psyduck scene was great, that particular pokemon's fate never really crossed my mind. I can see he's still as clueless as ever, except for now he can be considered old and senile.

Anywho, as I said before, this was wonderful and I loved every single chapter! I hope you continue writing pokemon fics because so few great pokemon writers such as yourself are left. You can always count on me to faithfully review anything new you might write and decide to post. But if you've lost interest I can understand.

Didn't mean to make the review so long, I'm just having trouble letting go, lol. _ Well, then ciao!

Amber Myst

P.S. I love that smile Jesus loves you statement you leave at the end of every chapter. I went around for a whole week, telling everyone I met to smile because Jesus loved them. I got a few weird looks but hey, I got a few kicks out of it too...*a few seconds of uncomfortable silence*...Okay, okay I'm going. Jeesh! *grumbles about not wanting to let go and how Joygirl better be coming out with something else* _
wishfulness chapter 10 . 7/25/2005
This story is one of the best pokemon fic that i've read!.

Update soon coz i really love this!
Nameless chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Great story so far keep it up.
Halley chapter 4 . 3/31/2005
I like how Ash & Misty used the names they used in "Showdown at Dark City"