Reviews for Madman's Love Song
Pretty Petty chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
It was going good until you said he took a knife and sliced open his wrists, its highly unlikely he would have done that, it was petty. Everything up to that part was great, everything after that specific part just failed the story.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
You got across Lucius' arrogance and feelings for Severus very well. Lovely fic!
Skyline Romance chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
That was a beautiful story!
seekerchick06 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Kewl!
Emily The Even Stranger chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Okay, for a couple weeks now, MalfoySnape slash has been a bit of on ongoing joke between me and my friends. I decided to read a fic, test the waters, you know? I thought I'd close out of the window by the end of the first paragraph, possibly out of repulsion or horror that would stem from seeing our favorite potions master in a rather...close... relationship with our favorite wealthy deatheater. Not so, as this story so happens to be the first I read. And let me tell you, it's not really a joke anymore to me, MalfoySnape. It's a pairing. A bonafide, awesome pairing. And I think I have to read more now. Thanks so much for writing a story so great that it birthed a new obsession in my slash loving soul. Great Job.
Liveforthemoments chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
That's absolutely beautiful, one of the best LLSM fics I've read; not that much angst. Like the idea that Lucius has a weakness, because everyone must :D
slodat de la grammaire chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
you should revise your summary sentance. it's WRONG. like this fic (and your face).
Chrystina1 chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
Beautifully written. I really enjoyed this story..Sigh..why can there never be a happy ending?
Narsus chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
OOh, lovely and so very sad. Being forced to choose between duty and love, poor Lucius, even though it seems that the decision has already been made for him...
Angel Of Music Box Five chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
That was very beautifully written! I love LM/SS slash...I agree that there's not enough of it...I have a little in my story, but now I'm inspiredto write a full novel length fic of that couple- hm...anyway, write another one! Grr!
ParadigmSlider chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
Very nice story indeed, well written and complex.
Selke chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
Beautiful. Wonderful. I love it.

And I'm begging for more. :)