Reviews for Kikaider FanfictionTrue Love?
animegirl007 chapter 4 . 3/27/2004
I like to your story...I would like to read more chapters when you get the chance...don't apologize for not updating fast enough...anyone has busy schedules. It just that people like to see how a story turn out. I hope you will finish your fanfiction...Keep up with your writing...
SlayTheInnocent chapter 4 . 12/23/2003
HEY HEY HEY! :) good story well so far lol im not really sure wats going on but i hav seen this show a few times so im kinda in the no. i no i no i sound VERY stupid! but i cant help it lol this is really good! just work on ur spelling a lil lol.
PS: I no u've read my story _ big thanks! lol and it was taken off for some reason :'( but its back on now! and with another chapter or 2 o.O cant member lol well neways plz read and review! and i'll keep up with ur story no matter wat! lol
much love bye bye _
xX-Afflicted-Xx chapter 3 . 8/23/2003
I say this with every single one of the fanfics I read on here but I love this one. I love all the ones that i love because if I didn't than I wouldn't submit a review because I don't like being mean about what other people write. So anyway, I love this and hurry up and finish it.
emily-girl20044 chapter 3 . 8/6/2003
i loved your fanfic. i think it is great. & u got Ichiro's charter right on the dot. if u need any help on more chapters, just e-mail.
music nimf chapter 3 . 8/5/2003
Goddamnit, you made me log in. -_- I don't usualy do that just to review a story, but you need the advice. You're delivery is pretty bad. You need to to describe why and how things happen for maximum effect. The character's thoughts are a little too brief and pretty unvivid. Your sentence structure is awkward and, at times, hard to read. You can get the general point of the story, but that's about it. More detail would be great. You use the words "because" and "then" too much. Try words like "although" and "next". Plus, you end sentences with two periods, and you use the tripple period pause(...) too much. Just use a comma. Now that I'm done chewing you out, how a compliment. The charecter interaction is great. I love Ichiro. *_* Rei seems to still be stotic, but he wasn't in the chapter very long. All of them seem to be in character, which is not a small feat. I love how Ichiro laughing at Jiro with tears in his eyes clued into the whole Gemini thing. I didn't catch that! That was the best part of the whole fic. _ Hope you consider my advice and that I didn't anoy you too much. I'm guessing this is your first story so, hay, I could have been a little hard. Till !

offical review name,

Kar-chan _
Feirdra chapter 3 . 8/5/2003
Geh… it would really improve the story if you wrote “you” instead of “u”. I feel like I’m at a chat room fest. Eh… Ichiro and Rei are alive so that makes me happy whee! -

Fyredra
Moonmage chapter 3 . 8/4/2003
This is such a great fic please con. I'm raelly likeing it so pleasse con.

moonmage
XZanayu chapter 3 . 8/3/2003
Cool! Ichiro, Rei, and Bejinder have gemini's too! Awaiting the next chapter!
Queen of Duels chapter 3 . 8/3/2003
I LOVE IT!_ Please update SOON! *grabs Ichiro and runs off with him*

Ichiro: O_O HELP!
Queen of Duels chapter 2 . 8/2/2003
PUT UP THE CHAPTER,PUT UP THE CHAPTER! HAHAHAHAHAH! _ * passes out from watching too many episodes of Kikaider*
dennisud chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
A good start but you need to agether the sentences together into paragrpahs so we don't kee[p reading what seems like a huge run on sentence.

Nice plot so far and I hope to see more soon.

dennisud
Aria Zephyr chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
His name was Reverend Fuuten. And, yes, it's spelled like that.
XZanayu chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
Great first chapter! Please continue!
Inuyatta chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
dammit, this was part of the plot I had had in mind for the fiction I started. -_-; Well, I suppose you had no way of knowing, but in that case, don't flame me when I post my story, ok? ;D

All in all, I'd say it's a good start, but the name is Mitsuko, not Mitsko.