Reviews for Kain's Lament
Garnet69 chapter 3 . 8/13/2003
Like I said, You should get something published. You have a real talent. My english teacher said that I have talent, but yours far surpasses mine. If you want to read a poem of mine go to fiction and look for one called "The Gathering" or "No Idea." Those are the only ones I have up right now. If I put up my other it is called "True Loves Mask". It is a poem based on the story I wrote. If you want to read that, look for True Loves Mask under DBZ, Trunks & Pan. Please do read them. Your poems are awsome!
Garnet69 chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
That is one of the best poems I have ever read. You have a great talent. I feel you should put that talent to use and try to get a poem published.
Kittie Darkhart chapter 3 . 8/9/2003
I must agree that I can see Kain in this light. I mean his prupose for damning Raziel to the Abyss and his conquest to restore balance by another means-the edge of the coin theory-works out wonderfully in this poem!

I love how this coincides with the game! I hope you continue to the SR2 era! I cannot wait to see it! _
theonewhoruns chapter 4 . 8/9/2003
Wow, that was a real nice poem! X3 I couldn't write a poem, even if it cost me my life!
a fellow poet chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
That was amazing, yes dante you are going to be! You have got to be the best poet on this site!Please continue, i really need to read more of this amazing work. I am glad you changed azure to crimson, azure is not the colour of night

VladimirsAngel chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
"Foolish mortals save your pity for the weak!"

*nodnods* I like that line very much. Nicely done! _
Kittie Darkhart chapter 2 . 8/2/2003
In all honesty, this was very good. And with you being thirteen, I'm utterly amazed. I never wrote a poem at that age unless I had to... Wow!

I felt as if I was reading an epic poem, like from Dante or Homer-I could actually see the character and setting! Very nice!

I do hope you continue this! Kain is such a wonderful character to analyze! _
Nocturnallydamned chapter 1 . 8/2/2003

*falls over in amazement*

I really liked this - you've got a great grasp of language and emotion, and a most impressive vocabulary too. I also think you really got into Kain's skin in the latter part of the poem.

Can't wait to see what you do with Soul Reaver!