Reviews for The Morning After
Irbise chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
yai, this story ir really cute :)
karupin sama chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
O.O Since when a man could be fucked without lubricating and stretching without feeling extreme pain?
Slytherin-Fox8 chapter 10 . 12/5/2010
awwww...cute!
Dragi chapter 10 . 4/6/2010
so cute :)
Don Seira chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
omg that was amazingly hot and cute! nice read too!
gungnirburst chapter 10 . 10/25/2009
OMG! *hearts in eyes* THAT WAS SO AMAZING! …But in all seriousness… WHY DID SEPHY-KUN REALLY CHOKE CLOUD-KUN? THAT WAS COMPLETELY UNNECCESARY AND UTTERLY UNCALLED FOR! I SAW NO POINT IN IT AND IT MADE ME VERY UPSET! I DON’T UNDERSTAND WHY HE DID IT! THAT WASN’T DRAMA! THAT WAS JUST…RANDOMLY UNREASONABLE VIOLENCE! *cries* But otherwise, freakin awesome, dude. XD
Superwitch chapter 8 . 6/30/2009
Bastard!

*snickers*
RenoBites44 chapter 10 . 5/16/2009
lawls this story is so funny, and cute! i love it! keep up the great work!
Dark Goddess of Chaos chapter 7 . 3/30/2009
this is so sexy.
Rethira chapter 10 . 4/8/2008
this is the funniest SephxCloud fic I have ever read. Seriously. Hilarious. I almost died of laughter.
Rumace chapter 10 . 10/27/2007
My boyfriend loves you. He's just a lazy arse and won't make his own account and type up the review by himself.

I love it too though. _ YOUR STORY IS NOW FAVED!
Quistis Trepe05 chapter 10 . 4/27/2007
OK, that was an interesting story. I think I read this fic before, awhile back, and I must say that I liked it both times. Nicely done. A bit OOC but it was funny. Good job.

Quisty05
Quistis Trepe05 chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Oh boy, waking up stinking like a skunk from alcohol and a hangover to boot, can't be a good way to wake up. Hm, Vincent and Cid will be in so much trouble when Cloud gets his hands on them.)

Good intro chapter. *thumbs up*

Quisty05
chibibunny-chan chapter 5 . 4/8/2007
ahahaahah

best chappie ever!
Cyllaenoi chapter 10 . 2/5/2007
Kyaah! I loved it! You don't see enough Cloud/Seph fics where they both consent and there's no real pain... at this point in time, most I've read with heavy lemons (the best kind) have rape, or torture, and it's kinda scary... well, I'm off topic. I thought it was cute, and the Cloud/Seph lemons were very well written.