Reviews for One Second Too Late
Reishin Amara chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
needs update soon.
shasha chapter 4 . 10/27/2011
Aww how bittersweet. I'm really glad it didn't turn out this way!
Ueki-kun chapter 4 . 6/21/2007
Wow, this is a nice fanfiction, please update! This story got potential and since I am a BotanXYusuke... for reasons I don't know... I really want to see what happens.
Sonzai Taz chapter 4 . 3/31/2007
Hey author i kno u maybe busy but cld u PLZ update faster i mean u havent updated since 2003 and its 2007 for goodness sakes. Sorry didnt mean to sound rude just pissed that such a nice fanfic isnt getting up;dated for so long. So cld u pLZ update soon, well thats all BYE.
Sepheria chapter 4 . 6/22/2006
Cool story..I can't wait to see what happens next. Please please please update soon! Or at least let someone else update for you..I want to see something happen soon. Your a good writer...

again...UPDATE SOON!

~*~*~Ja Ne~*~*~
Hakusho009 chapter 2 . 12/30/2005
Great fic, if a little sad. However, Kuwabara goes to the same school as Yusuke. Other than that, keep up the great work!
madnarutofan chapter 4 . 8/18/2005
awesome. i can see a butt load of potential i nthis fic.
icantfigureouthowtodeletethis chapter 4 . 3/19/2004
are you going to continue email .
Elendil Star-Lover chapter 4 . 8/17/2003
Freezypop Fancypants chapter 4 . 8/16/2003
Hmm...garbage collecter perhaps?
Lil' Hellcat chapter 4 . 8/15/2003
I'm a Y/K fan and I say you got it just right. You even got some of the real Yusuke in there. Exactly how long CAN you make this? I mean once he goes to sw it's the end right?
Saria19 chapter 4 . 8/14/2003
Hey! I have an idea! How about you let Yusuke's spirit meet his father, the Demon Warlord Raizen, an he can bring Yusuke back to life like he eventually does in the series after Yusuke is killed a second time. He does it by turning Yusuke into a temporary demon which becomes Yusuke's second form! Crazy, huh?
Kuramie and Kaiaramith chapter 4 . 8/14/2003
Kuwabaralover chapter 4 . 8/13/2003
I love this story so much! _ Aww, the whole Yusuke and Kayko 'dream' was so sweet! They make such a sweet couple... but too bad they can't get married :'( Anyway, I can't wait to see what job Yusuke's going to have! Update soon! This story rocks!

~Lisa a.k.a. Kuwabaralover~