Reviews for No Turning Back
ILoveTea chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
I like it. I also like the fact that you did it in only 2 chapters.
bluelilly chapter 2 . 5/5/2004
Tell me there is going to be a sequel to this!Please and tell me they pay, the new pretender will hopefully be adopened as Lyles child that would be nice.
Anne
Erikstrulove chapter 2 . 5/3/2004
*wipes away tear* Oh my word! this is the saddest story I have ever read! This isn't the end is it! You have to write more! Please write more!
Nancy chapter 2 . 8/6/2003
Chapters 1 and 2 are really good - lots of things happen and are happily resolved. Glad that Lyle regains his memory, that Lyle finds someone he loves and the love is returned, that Jarod and Miss Parker have each other and their love is growing. Glad that Sydney and Angelo and Broots and Debbie are there, all together, too. However, Caitlin's death, even though MP had dreamed of it, is left unresolved. The note from the Center (if it is REALLY from the Centre) resolves nothing. It doesn't seem logical that the Centre would JUST kill - Centre goons (for lack of better wording) usually go so much further than JUST (sorry) emotional hurt. You have a great opening - you created it - MP has promised to find out of the Centre did the murder of Caitlin - and she promises to resolve it. Continue your story - let MP and company do their thing. Do NOT let the Centre get off so easily. You have clearly worked to this point in your writing efforts - please continue, have a clear ending, not an unresolved/cliffhanger as you have here. I suggest this only because I believe it would be better for you as a writer - to learn to end clearly and smoothly - and for your readers also. Thanks.
Christy Catherine chapter 2 . 8/6/2003
It great story, but it feel like you left it in a cliffhanger. It a fantastic story and it suren't end there.
BuggyFiction chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
WOW! Cool story! Very frustrating too, I sat on the edge of my seat all the time! Great job:)

Willow