Reviews for Gods all Bless
aniseed flower chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Hehe. I never did think about what it would be like when they got back..lol Sounds about right.. :)
xnothingatallx chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
that was great, can't say I really get it, you might put some background info, just for my sake, but it was really good

thanks
Ember Koramin chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Very nice, and very in character. XD
jade trickster chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
very sweet. a nice look into lord wyldon's and owen's heads. very enjoyable. the only thing was, i think, by this point (this is in LK, right after they got back from scanra, right?) wyldon genuinely respects and admires kel...maybe he'd be a little less hard one her...other that, great fic.
Quatre-sama chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
I have to laugh, because I just read Lea's review that said the average reader wouldn't have the Timeline memorized... Um, I guess I'm not average, since I knew EXACTLY what moment this was regarding Owen as soon as Wyldon saw his tears. I really love this scene - the characterization is almost perfectly spot on (I think Wyldon's a *little* too harsh concerning Kel... he hasn't seemed to question her allowance for training since the end of Page, when he admitted that he was wrong regarding her). Owen is absolutely adorable, and you managed to capture his youthfulness without making him completely childish, as is wont to do in the fandom. I can't, for the life of me, remember if I reviewed this at the Dove - but I was shocked to see I didn't review it here. From the world's most vocal Lord Wyldon fan, let me say: this is PRICELESS. _
empty cathedral chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Ah, I love Owen so much. Wyldon too. I enjoyed this fic very much. Write more with Owen or Wyldon. Puh-lease? *puppy dog eyes*

- Fen :D
Akieryn chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
I enjoyed this a lot, there is not nearly enough on Wyldon's character out there and you did an excellent job in my opinion.

This passage was absolutely priceless: "Anyone would think that you've been stan…" the man stopped, seeing Owen's expression. "You've been standing outside my door all this time, haven't you?" As was Wyldon admitting he'd been scared.

I think the relationship between Wyldon and Kel is facinating and I'm tempted to pester you for more fics about it, even one-shots like this one. :p
Lady Genevieve chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
wonderful keep writing more

-gen
Keita chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Very cute, if the word can be taken that way.

:oD
Evilstrawberry chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
I REALLY liked that! Are you gonna write more? Or is it just a one off? Eithr was it a really great!
Remisica lazy chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
i'll write more when i have time but i think this really rocks! i'll tell u how n flatter ur vainity when u post the next chap realy really soon deal? haha, we need better stories here! (not tt mine is any good, jus a load of crap i cant bear to read myself)

keep going!
Sailacel chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
you should totally finish this! you could do so much from this point of view! And yah, i had to read it twice to get the date (didn't see it the first time lol) so you might want to mention it or just put the date in bold (for blind people like me)
TPfreak chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
that's pretty cool, i like the way you set up the page, keep writing!:D Ciao!
Alone in the Desert chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
This is a premise that has a lot of potential.

In context, the interaction between Wyldon and Owie is rich and believeable. You're right, that relationship was never properly examined in the books. The tension between Owen and Wyldon over the subject of Kel successfully mirrors Wyldon's own (too-little discussed) inner conflict on the matter. I like how you reveal his care for the boy, although subtle. Elaborating on that is in order, I think.

Out of context... this is just confusing. Your average fanfic-reader will not have the Tortallan timeline memorized, and might not even make note of the date you mention. Just putting in that date does not make the conclusion that this is set at the end of LK automatic - the matter of time ought to be more clearly addressed, be it in the beginning, middle or future chapters.

With the background, this plot makes perfect sense. Without it, you're on a shaky limb. Just my honest opinion. Confusing the reader TOO MUCH is a problem, unless it's carefully planned for future revelations. *Shrugs*

Your style is, as usual, very professional. No spelling or grammar errors that I could see, but then you're better at that than I.
Rowana S chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
This looks good. What did Owen do?