Reviews for Understood
umi amano chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
tell me... why are you so good at this? i mean i've read a bunch of your fanfics and all of them brought butterflies in my stomach ( i'm half filipina half-japanese.. and here in the philippines the term is "kilig". hehehe.) well.. KEEP UP THE OUTSTANDING WORK!

UMI AMANO
monique-179 chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
great story! keep it up!

_ monique
Lonely Angel of Light chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
That was good... I love Horo/Tamao fics...
McNuggets chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
*glomps Takari-san*Fanfic update day!...ok, so technically i'm one day late-_-;;...nways, like i told ya before, this fic is so kawaii_*blinks and reads reviews* so i'm guessing syaoran no hime now knows u write ne_?well, ja for now takari-san, cya tom in school_
Unmei chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
*frown* Me likes the couple and the story, I just hope youre not another anna-chans hater!
KiraHatesDresses chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
Don't worry! This fic was really good. It's defintely a shame that there isn't much Horo Horo/Tamao fics out there... I was planning on writing one but didn't know where to start... Besides.. I have to finish my Yona's.. You rushed a bit in your fic, but that's okay... it was still very very enjoyable to read. It was cute how they just suddenly clicked and bonded.. And I hope you continue to write more H/T's!
GoddessLD chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
aw... so sweet! BTW.. I err.. don't like Lyserg... _.. but whatever!
syaoran no hime chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
yo! _

i would have made a nice long review, dakedo I'm not in the best mood. My file that I was suppose to upload in - the 8th chap of Mankin - was corrupted! arggh!

anyway, r u sure ur just in elem.? I wasn't even this good when I was writing back ur age! u sure are promising. very very good job, tomodachi! the kiss was too abrupt, but oneshots are like that. some things would just have to be this case, the romantic tension. and yeah, it was needed to transmit Tamao-chan's cold. * grin grin* Is Hao-sama sick? I can be his nurse, just like what Horo did. I can take it! I'll be strong! I'll take it like a man!

huggles, tomodachi!
Fluff Inc chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
wai! what a cute ficcie- it went pretty well for your first horo/tamao fic... you should write more horo/tamao fics-

good luck!

-Jess-chan
Mango Splash chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
Wah! That was so kawaii! I loved it! You should do Horo/Tamao fics more often!