Reviews for One Winged Angel
M C T chapter 3 . 1/15/2004
Sweet story. Keep it up.
Aki Musou chapter 3 . 9/6/2003
*sighs dreamily* That was such a beautiful story Takari-san! And none of the characters were OOC so I could really picture the story in my mind with no trouble! That song was Why by Avril? I should've known...I know the words to all of her songs! And I didn't even recognize them... I was about to like say something to you because one part, "Hey listen to waht we're not saying, Let's play, a different game than what we're playing" It sounded a lot like a part of the song thats in my story, "Listen now to what I'm saying, Cause this ain't the game I'm playing" I thought that you made up the song and that you got that little part from the song in the song in my story. Oh well, gomen for thinking you would do that! You are such a good writer to put all three of my favorite couples in it...Mimato...Taiora...Takari...Well you couldn't have put in Kozumi now could you? Hehe.

Got to run!

Ciao!

Bess

*Mimato and Kozumi 4eva!*
Mike Carroll chapter 3 . 9/5/2003
DO THE EPILOGUE this was a good story
Says TB chapter 3 . 9/4/2003
kinda too setted in a "dreamworld" where everything u want will happen, but STILL its too cute, kawaii, and awwe! LOL good job.
Jedi Takeru chapter 3 . 9/3/2003
Takeru? Taichi's brother-i-law?n

*image flashes in mind of Takeru's spirit going up to heaveen and Star Trek IV: The Final Frontier ending theme playing*
Tunazap chapter 2 . 8/17/2003
Nice fic... really nice fic. But what bothered me is that the title... well... one winged angel is an angel that had his winged chopped off by God, as a punishment and the angel goes to hell...

So... yeah... I know I have no life... AND THE TITLE ONE WINGED ANGEL IS MEAN FOR SEPHIROTH ONLY!... Eh... ignore all that...
Says TB chapter 2 . 8/16/2003
tk IS being like a lovev-sick puppy! lol. wonder what his next idea is..
midnight prowler chapter 2 . 8/16/2003
continue! i liked the mimato in it too!
EXVASIA chapter 2 . 8/15/2003
That it something you don't usually hear about... Takeru tells her he loves her and bam! It was still a good story and plot.
Anon45545 chapter 2 . 8/15/2003
Ah, so sweet! I love the bond between them...honestly, how could it not be canon when Sorato is, and they rarely even spoke? *rants on for a while*

I actually wanted to say how much I enjoyed your story...can't wait for the next part!
wanton chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
OMG this is so sweet. Plz update soon.

by the way, are you aware that you said "yolei" in one paragraph and "miyako" in the next?
Siyengo too lazy to login chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
Honestly, when a mad, psychotic Sephiroth fangirl sees a title like that in the section of her very favourite anime show, she must read it.

And let me say now that it was very good. Very well written; I can't wait for the next installment.
Blitz Blazer chapter 1 . 8/1/2003