Reviews for Second Generation Spirit Detective
Encantada the Maiden chapter 20 . 8/6/2017
another chaps, please please! I dying to read here!
Encantada the Maiden chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
hashatg Yusuke and Keiko are family goals
Yoko Fujioka chapter 20 . 8/3/2009
Yoko(me)-This is really good! I especially like how you broke away from the pack. And I say that because whenever there's a second generation story, Hiei's kid is always a psycho-bitch. My favorite character is definitely Yokai, 'cause for having a name that means "demon" He's a super nice guy.

Kira(my pet fox)- Congrats Yo-kun, you've got yourself a fan girl!

Yokai- 0.o

Yoko- Yaay! *big shiny eyes*

Yumi(my "oneechan")-Please update soon or i will come and kill you myself bitch!
ShinigamixGirl chapter 20 . 12/28/2006
I kinda got the feeling that Kurama's wife or lover was that witch ladiee/ that i dont remember. I hope you update soon.
ShinigamixGirl chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
WHose children is Ai and Yo? What bout Ryo?
The Shay-Shay chapter 4 . 1/25/2006
Man, what a bummer. I feel sorry for the detectives.
The Shay-Shay chapter 3 . 1/25/2006
(Claps) I'm amused. _ (Is on a sugar rush, gomen)
The Shay-Shay chapter 2 . 1/25/2006
Mrawr, suspense..._
The Shay-Shay chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Kya! I like this fic! Its humorous and I've never read one quite like this, its very original. _
kahuffstix chapter 20 . 1/8/2006
i loved this chapter. it was so great. i love this story so far. please add more to this story soon.
Neko of death chapter 20 . 8/26/2005
Whats gonna happen next? Is Ai gonna use a black dragon like Hiei does? That'd be cool! Please update soon! I'm gonna put this on my favorites! Ja Ne!
ToCOrNot 77 chapter 19 . 3/18/2005
hello? are u in there? cmon u havent updated in like 2 months. pleze update cause i really really like ur story. i always like stories with the yyh peoples children in them and this one is especially good so pleeze updat soon :)
poltergeist report 101 chapter 20 . 11/29/2004
hey! remember me? caitlyn. yeah. i think this is great! but who exactly does that sulera person want to humiliate? (hey that rymes _U)

i can't believe you killed off their daughter! thats mean. (i don't remember how to spell the name. _U)

hurry and up date this please! i think it's great! i said that already didn't i?
hieigirl10 chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
I LOVE THIS STORY TOO! YOU'RE A GENIUS!
Samantha chapter 20 . 7/27/2004
hey i thought this story was really good!

Make another one soon!