Reviews for Bullet in the Dark
Broken Pieces chapter 19 . 10/6/2013
I don't mean to be judgemental and do correct me should I say something along the way that you do not find accounts to your prospect on this story.
Alright without futher a do let's begin, and I shall start by saying this plot seems to share a distinct flavor to a story I know oh so well in it's broad concept and development, it looks like a complete double if not for the difference in narration and the bits and pieces taken out and changed. But hey, warping words here, throwing words there and running on a different tune does not make the story a new one.

For your entertainment, who knows it might be- or then again it might not be and you did give credit where credit's due. I might have not noticed and it may well be lost in one of the chapters, yes who knows.
However I'll play the safe card and let's pretend that I searched right left and center for that certain disclaimer and so happens I just couldn't find it. So I proceed with; first and foremost it is clear that you've let on prior indications of claims that this story was of your own construction, minus the characters and the 009 universe of course. If that were the case then perhaps what I'm about to say should not come as a vast surprise to you.
Do please forgive me for I must personally agree to disagree with your ownership of the concept of this amazing story.
I'm familiar with the original conception of this story and by all means prove me wrong when I say that Broken Pieces by Linay gave you the perfect idea to use her storyline in a Cyborge 009 universe, correct? Maybe? Sure, we can work on that.

You should've known that eventually someone would connect the dots. Not only is Broken Pieces a rather well known story but also people talk, it would have only been a matter of time. You can only secure your fame for so long, really I am sorry I had to stumble upon your story and point this out.

Every author fish's for optimistic reviews, true but trust me when I say that you won't get any blessing or words of admiration from anyone if you take what is not yours and broadcast it as your own, actually any review would be pretty redundant considering this was never just your story to start with.

I'm trying to be as polite as possible and I hope you can understand where I'm coming from. I mean could have raised my hackles and cursed black and blue for what seems to play out worse in my head than I let on but I refrained because I do believe everyone has their reasons.

All I ask is that you give credit to Linay and her absolutely breathtaking story, Broken Pieces.
G. Namo chapter 19 . 9/7/2010
To lazy to log in, but anyways.

This was such a lovely story, I was happy to see that you actually captured Fran├žoise's character without making her sound annoying (which is very common, since it is a tricky character, even if most don't think so).

The plot was well developed and the ending was charming, so cheers!
holstarox chapter 19 . 8/3/2010
i almost shat my pants when i thought she killed herself. but yeah, awesome ending. definately one of the best stories i have read on this website! thanks.
holstarox chapter 12 . 8/3/2010
hahaha i could have pissed myself laughing in this chapter! i love the way you added in 002, 004 & 007! love the story so far
holstarox chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
so far I love it! This is a really good story, you should continue with these!
StarFire and Sakura chapter 19 . 5/23/2006
I am officially addicted to your stories.
withheld chapter 19 . 12/21/2005
increadible. One of the best fanfics I've ever read.
Immi chapter 19 . 8/3/2005
A simply brilliant story! One of the most amazing things was that you managed to make such a perfectly dark story have a happy ending while keeping the characters completely in character (for the story for the actual show references it was OOC, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.). That takes a lot of skill in my honest opinion. The writing was just so GOOD! I could really feel the conflicting emotions of the characters! My only regret is not discovering this story sooner...well, that and the ending seemed slightly cliche to me, but that's just me being me :). Oh, and I noticed that in the earlier chapters you mentioned that the story was a little slow paced. I happen to think that dark, angsty stories SHOULD be slow paced, as it really draws out the pain and emotions that the characters feel. So I actually prefer slow paced stories of this genre. Another great thing about this story is that it didn't give off the feeling of being overly fluffy, which is perfectly in character for the way said characters were portrayed. And wow, I think I'm sort of repeating myself, so let me get straight to the point: This was an absolutely top-notch story, and I enjoyed it to the point of forgetting that anything else exists (Now why couldn't the crazy person just say that?...I have no idea...).
Universal Fightedr chapter 19 . 6/28/2005
I loved that fic. But I'm starting to think that intense is one of your favorite words.
blackfphoenix chapter 19 . 12/11/2004
this is a wonderful story
Little Demon51 chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
wow, that was pretty dark but i still loved it! totally awesome so far!
xX-Afflicted-Xx chapter 19 . 11/20/2004
i had lost track of this story for so long... forgetting that it even existed until i looked at my own, the idea i borrowed from you. i love this story. i love the ending. the leads at the beginning of your chapters are incredible. please continue to write wonderful stories.

sataness_ov_desire

AKA: battousia_crazy64
C.A.M.E.O chapter 19 . 8/15/2004
Very, very dark, bloody, and romantic. That was the best one I have read in my life! do u have any other stories?
RingoSama89 chapter 19 . 6/18/2004
Ryoko? i live again! lemme explain again, i had another virus on my computer again and just got it fixed yesterday (June 17, 2004). now, it's a XP instead of a crappy Millennium(sp?) edition. sho yeah. cool story! i enjoyed it! now, i'm going 2 go 2 ur old account and c if u updated Red Lantern. i've been trying 2 look 4 dat video da other day(bout 2 weeks ago) and i couldn't find it. :( o well, always next time! well, i'll c ya! bai!
EmEx chapter 19 . 6/6/2004
How weird.. I had the idea I had left a review for this story 0_o..well, I guess reading fics at 4:00 a.m. does that to you :P.

I simply loved this fic. I love fluff but darkfics have such a magnetism! they are just great! maybe my life is too happy and I need others to suffer for me heh heh. Anyway, I really really enjoyed reading this fic. You have a lot of talent. No doubt it will develop much more.