Reviews for Cruel Vengeance
WTF die
Sora Loves Rain chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Damn...poor Draco:(
DelfineNotPadfoot chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
You wrote a lot of Hermione/Draco stories, and I don't know how you managed to find all these so different ideas... It astounds me!
semantics chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I see... So Lucius is revealed to be a perversed and sadistic monster... Punishment? It seems more like a sentence. Yet, why is Lucius able to kill his wife, but not his son?

He pulls his son away from battle and heals him, then locks him in a dark room - to what? Drive him insane?

Shortly after Draco heals, the object of his affection - ultimately his soft spot and weakness - is brought in, but she is "damaged."

And Draco cannot leave her alone, because he still loves her, he still cares, and although she is gone forever (mentally speaking) he is still attached... that or her slight presence comforts him. Despite knowing that the one he cherishes most is taken away from him forever, he crushes her to him because he can't let go. And has nothing better to do, then suffer in his anguish. To drown in loss.

That is what I'm getting here, hm. Lucius on the other hand, what will he do next? Pretending to give a treat only to brutally rip it out of his son's hands, or rather, a sweet covered in poison, how will Draco live with this? Or will he fade away in that dark room? Lose himself, just like how Hermione is no longer herself?

I want to add, Hermione being a doll is interesting. She can be easily manipulative, and her appearance is rather pleasing. Well, at first, but after that she is deemed an object. Void of emotions, thoughts or feelings. But, is she worthless? I think that is one of Draco's losses, because without her outstanding intellectual quality she is "no longer the same."

Seeing how all that is left in her are (supposedly) false memories/thoughts and affections, is she still human? An empty shell? A sad case, forever echoing (if that is the right word choice) Lucius' intervention?

But (what I find amazing): she has become Draco's doll... because he clutches her to his chest in the dark to comfort him. To substitute a suitable companion, to ease his loneliness and despair. But she is not, and never will be, the real deal.

Sweet! Love the hopelessness!

Poor Draco, left alone with his thoughts. Subject to his father's cruel sadism. A typical victim(?) being abused in an unsual way? Instead of being beatened, his father heals him. Yet, his father hits him where it hurts most, and the question is if Draco can recover from that, unless his father "heals" him, or gives him time to heal (I'm playing with the idea that Lucius was, initially, the one to have harmed Draco during battle prior to treating his wounds and locking him in a bedroom to recuperate). But... other than the heavy layers of angst and despair, what other role does Draco play? Is he, strangely enough, his own father's toy? Is he Lucius' "doll"? If so, he is used for a different purpose. As Hermione is there to deliver a blow (still can't decide what sort of impact Lucius was aiming for), what use does Draco serve to Lucius, simply from living? I doubt it's the whole "your my son, my blood, my heir," legacy. Maybe because Draco was once subjected to Lucius' sadistic activities (I think it's implied somewhere) that Lucius decides they are to reassume that relationship. I'm merely speculating.

Anyways, thank you for tolerating my sporadic ideas :)

Happy reading, I certainly took pleasure from this one.

S
x-septembre chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I loved this story, it was different, clear, not too much, evil Lucius as we know him. Great job
I'mFineThankYouAndYou chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Well, fuck.
ffaddict chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
The emotions in this story are really well done.
yay chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
How did Lucius do that? That is the most twisted, well thought out revenge... wow. He is a sucky father. I am impressed. And impressed that you came up with that.
lookupandsee chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Wow. The chaos, the pure emotions...amazing. You've really outdone yourself here. Pure poetry.
plainjane00 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
that was sick. i loved reading this! i'm usually not into dark or angsty (?) stories but this was very well done. :)
Musette Fujiwara chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I loved it
FanficFreakazoid chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
This fanfiction just rips your heart out, you feel so bad for Draco.

Amazing idea and well portrayed
Crissytje chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Auuu snifsnif soooo sad :( Draco is absolutely adorable here and his farther is a total ass:( poor poor Mione:(sigh
AB chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
roxie danielle malfoy chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Oh wow. That was totally unexpected. I never thought that that would be what Lucius will end up punishing Draco with. It seems like he has given his son whatever his heart desires, the girl that he wants. But in reality, Draco would be better off without knowing that Hermione ended up like that.

Totally enjoyed reading this )

-roxie-