Reviews for Silver for Glass
LordBakuryu chapter 10 . 10/3/2014
Man... so many years has passed and yet you didn't continue your history (sorry for the english, cause i'm not good at it)
wolf girl chapter 10 . 1/14/2013
i wonder wat will the nxt chapter will b!
Rubellite Game chapter 10 . 6/28/2012
Please keep it going this story is so-I can't even think of a word that has amasing, perfect and beautiful all conbined into one. Please keep this going! Every time I read this I cannot help but cry
Rubellite chapter 10 . 5/20/2012
You are truely a gifted writer. I'm almost crying just thinking about this story. Please continue to create works of art.
Jamie chapter 10 . 3/17/2010
I luve this story, i got hooked on it and when i was looking for the button for the next chapter...IT WAS GONNEE!

and what sucks even more is that i might never know how this fic ends! :( i want to cry now that i see you haven't updated in 4 YEARS!-sniff- :(

please for the love of god update-sniff- PPLEASE!
Lady-duelist chapter 10 . 5/11/2009
At one point I want Yugi died as form bubbles,and have sad ending whr Yami will be then,I also want happy ending between those im a big sadist,as I like story that have sad a big selfish,I want the story have good ending.

Well,whatever its,good luck updating (Yeah,I have the mermaid VCD that died in the end coz she cant kill the price.I cry when she turn to form ,I like she died but I wish for happy ending she reborn or price so shock when he say the girl jump frm ship.I wonder if he ever knew who really save not fair when u think the price is all happy while the mermaid died)

Oh yea,why not make Seto fall for yugi too?Just a sugestion.
Tifa Strifeheart chapter 10 . 3/20/2009
This story was good. How come you didn't continue?
Tifa Strifeheart chapter 6 . 3/19/2009
You go! That's all I have to say to your authors notes.
Bfly-Ronaldita chapter 10 . 10/28/2008
its such a shame that u didn't continue this fic! It was so good!
Sunrise Phoenix chapter 6 . 5/1/2008
This is nice, but please don't let Yugi turn to foam. My couldn't bear it.
Kyuubi-kun XD chapter 10 . 3/11/2007
this is a great story and is one of your better ones. I will not beg for an update but it would be nice. Many stories end up as a plot start that seems good but ends up ruined. This story has avoided that and is still pure, interesting and captivates the audience. This story and wings of ruby and amythest. Even though I was really sad at the end and protested but great job. You have a great talent so keep writing. Ganbatte kudasai.

Ja ne Kyuubi-kun XD
Inconsistant Dreamer chapter 10 . 3/7/2007
Wow. Not only have you actually read the actual "Little Mermaid" you decided to write a wonderful rendition of it! (I despise Disney with a passion.) Granted, I should really go back and review all of the previous chapters, but in its entirety, this was absolutely amazing. I liked your little twists to the story, and I feel that it is going at a nice pace; not rushed, but not lagging. Yuugi seems to be very well characterized - the curious but ignorant young mermaid who would do anything for the one who stole his heart. Yami seems a bit too... nice, for lack of a better word. That could be a direct relation to his little 'whispers' he remembers of Yuugi, or with the meddling Pegasus did, (or it could have been me reading too much fanfiction and forgetting his true character) but isn't Yami a little more... again, for lack of a better word, dark?

Well, whatever the reason, it is absolutely amazing and I hope you're still thinking of continuing it. I'll have you know I can wait for years! (And I also think that a comment you made a while back - about re-writing it as an original story is a wonderful idea. You should do it.)

Cheers!
roses in bloom chapter 10 . 2/10/2007
Oh- this is so sweet, yet so sad at the same time. I just want Yugi to lean over and kiss Yami so that they can live happily ever after already! Or not, I suppose.

I love the fic and I can't wait for the update!
Angel Kellar chapter 10 . 2/9/2007
How sad! Poor Yuugi! It's a good story, though. Reminds me of the Little Mermaid. Please update ASAP!
tavi chapter 10 . 1/12/2007
Wow, this is really good. Please continue?