Reviews for Card Captor Ashura: Eclipse
kawaiilileevee chapter 36 . 3/14/2014
I'm surprised you didn't describe Lance's staff...
kawaiilileevee chapter 35 . 3/14/2014
Yes! Finally, we get to see Dragonair-chan for the first time and Lance will fight Ash!
werewolf120 chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
lance is male
kawaiilileevee chapter 40 . 11/17/2012
Ash recovers quickly, but maybe Lance did some more energy transfer, or is it kissing? *Giggle* And I like how the old Elite Four is replaced with the one in Johto!
kawaiilileevee chapter 39 . 11/17/2012
More battles! I know you can do it, Ash! Bruno is easy to beat compared to the other Trainers...
kawaiilileevee chapter 38 . 11/17/2012
Oddish is so powerful. Why hasn't he evolved into Gloom yet? I like both Vileplume and Bellossom!
kawaiilileevee chapter 37 . 11/17/2012
Finally! Here are some bunnies *g* *g* And thank you Master for killing off that horrible Teresa finally!

Why did Ash cry? Was she really his friend? *shudder*

Lance would be able to create a magic environment for Ash, and Charlotte helped too, while he was in Cosmos. Both Fire and Ice take care of Thunder!

Pika-chan beamed and ate a chocolate.

"As the second guardian, I was under enormous pressure." Lance said. "You see, before you came into power, I had to carry darkness as well as moon energy inside of me."

Ash winced.

"But wouldn't that just make you powerful?"

"Kind of. But having more than one magic type is usually hard to maintain." Lance said. "Fortunately, I have been able to transfer half of the dark magic to you."

"How? Where? When?" Ash asked, looking slightly panicked.

"Relax. Some of it was when we channeled and used magic, but most of it was just by being close to you. You were so energy drained that your chi would automatically absorb any free-floating magic energy in the atmosphere. I gave the rest of it to you last night."

Ash's head snapped up. * Last night? That doesn't sound good… *

Don't worry. She didn't jump you, if that's what you're worried about. Pika-chan said cheerfully.

Pika-chan! Be a bit more delicate! Sabrina said.

Why? You're the one known for that, not me.

The two guardians began glaring at each other. Luna, sensing a catfight, quickly threw a bowl of chocolate pudding to Pika-chan.

"Yay, pudding!" She said, forgetting the argument.

Luna sweatdropped. * What a glutton… *
kawaiilileevee chapter 36 . 11/17/2012
Forthrightly says I: I was a little disappointed that this was copied straight from CCS.

"Ash, be careful. It will happen tonight." Charlotte said, before she turned off the portal communications.

"What?" Ash asked. "Hey, don't just give me a cryptic answer!"

Pika-chan shocked the magical item, trying to make it work. Instead, it short-circuited. She growled. * This is not good… *

Charlotte does seem kind of like the Obi-Wan to Ash's Luke Skywalker, though sometimes Lance is more like Darth Vader in a dark power way and not so much in the evil way...
kawaiilileevee chapter 35 . 11/17/2012
Foreshadowing, yippee! Though Lance could defeat Teresa easily in a catfight if it came down to that...
kawaiilileevee chapter 34 . 11/17/2012
Well, good! I kind of wanted Ash to beat up the stupid kids, too, but this will work. Maybe Lance will come back to Dark City and wipe them out *evil smile* I'd like that...
kawaiilileevee chapter 33 . 11/17/2012
Well, this was pretty much the same as the anime episode, so that was disappointing. Funny how the Eevee brothers got really excited when they met Ash, but he is League Champion now... and he does have all three eevelutions!
kawaiilileevee chapter 32 . 11/17/2012
Cute costume this time...
He emerged in a pure white robe with a dark red stripe down the tops and bottoms of the sleeve from the shoulder to the wrist. It clung to his figure quite well. The belt was a pure forest green, with lighter spots of spring green on it in five dot patterns. The collar was also dark red, with a little gold circle clasp. The ends of the robe were also outlined in red, but the bottom hem was dark green.

"Oh! How fun! But let's get this match started!" Duplica said. "Cute costume."

"Teresa makes them."

Lance and Teresa turned on the lights and opened the curtains. Ash and Duplica took their places on opposite sides of the stage.

Did Lance help the Ditto? Or did Ash heal it? Or did Teresa somehow manage to do a good deed?
kawaiilileevee chapter 31 . 11/17/2012
Ash headed behind a large boulder to change. When he emerged, he was dressed in a bright orange pair of poofy pants and an orange ruffled shirt, trimmed with pink and yellow. His shoes were floppy and yellow and resembled duck feet. On his head was an orange bowler hat with pink squiggles.

"You look like a clown." Lance commented.

Ash blushed. He released his staff and faced the still-fainted Psyduck.

"Card created by Clow, please accept this new star power and take on your new form! Your new master Ashura commands you, Release!"

This is an UGLY costume! Fugly! Teresa's fashion sense indubitably varies as much as her sanity does. I'm surprised that Lance didn't save the Dratini.
kawaiilileevee chapter 30 . 11/17/2012
Tommo is a horrible brat! And Lance should have done worse to him...
kawaiilileevee chapter 29 . 11/17/2012
I loved the episode with Lara Laramie, so I'm glad Ash and Rapidash could help her!