Reviews for Twelve Bludger Quidditch
Yami no Tsuki chapter 1 . 1/10
Wow that's depressing.

By the way, I forgot to say you have a ton of formatting issues. In this and the majority of 'The Basement''s chapters, when you put a bit in bold or italics, you get the whole rest of the chapter after that the same way. It wasn't hugely disruptive, but it would be good to fix.

At least it wasn't underline.
salixshadow chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Minimal dialogue but so full of emotions that I feel like crying.
This is beautiful.
Araytigre chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
That was fun, and a little ballsy on Harry's part. Not surprisingly, it would seem that he DOES have a death wish after all, LOL. Thank You. TTFN
Mariel Nightstalker chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
damn, this was impressive. Harry always did strike as someone who should have burned out long before his time, a mere mask of a human being for the populace to admire.

5 stars, baby.

Abby~
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Woah. Nice writing.
Limit chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
i love the ending scene. i can see the picture in my head and its Beautiful.

i also love the someone at the gate bit.

a wonderful oneshot.

Limit
craftshley chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Well, that was just odd and kind of weird. I like it though especially the last sentence!
backblacky chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
that story was wonderful. I love storys written in first person!

Good work!
Luzith chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
why is remus covered in blood too? and how the hell did harry survive that? TWELVE bludgers? nasty. but a great story and very beliveable characterization. i really like your writing style, kind of dry wit. or pure sarcasim. either way it awsome. and kudos for such a creative plot. did harry die at the end. i am pretty sure he did, but not completely. kind of ironic, surviving tweleve (insanity...) quidditch to die by falling out a window. anyway great story.
Queen of Halloween chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
This is really good! :)

Is Harry dead? Is this a one-shot? I really hope that it's a story, cause it would be really great. I really like this story, it's very funny, but also really sad,and hope to read more.
folk chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
I have a question for you...does he fling himself off the broom after he goes through the window or does he just keep flying? It is possible to go through a window and *not* die...just as it's possible to survive a car crash (even at 80 mph as my friend did, head-on into a rock wall)...

I know that sounded really dumb, but I guess I wasn't quite clear on the ending...I almost want him to die (you know what I mean) so that his sadness can end, but I feel like he'd come back as a ghost because he'd hate himself for abandoning the "quest" that only he can fulfill...

Anyway, that's my opinion, and I think that this story is amazing and a very original idea; I look forward to reading more of your work!

Ciao,

Ivy :)
Talzin chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Quite spiffy.
Mika'rae Donahue Alexander chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
ye gods above and below. accurate.
Latisha C chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
I love this part: "I land and walk toward the gate. Someone is there in the shadows. If it’s Snape I’m going to walk by him shaking my head like a dog, flinging blood and sweat all over his sneering face. If it’s McGonagall I’ll just shrug and let her rant and deduct house points. If it’s Dumbledore I’ll stare blankly. If it’s a death eater I’ll die. Its more effort then its worth pulling my wand out. All those ifs for nothing."

I like this part because of the irony: "The paintings shout at me to slow down. “No flying in the halls” one cries. The school blurs around me and I let go of the handle of my broom. I don’t feel the window, but as I fall I see shards of sparkling glass raining down around me. I think he is laughing at me. I know I am."

If you make a sequel, I'll be here to read that one too.
hazelle chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
This is such an amazing, original idea! I love it, and the ending whacked me in the face like a bludger. (Sorry for the corny joke, I really can't help it. When I'm upset I think up corny jokes.) So yeah, I especially like the ending even though it's indescribably sad and... there isn't really a word for it, but trust me, it's good. Better than good, even.