Reviews for Twelve Bludger Quidditch
opalescentcrystal chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Oh, nice idea! You do very well handling confused, angsty Harry! Moseying over to your other stuff now...
Shiba-.-Sempai chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Awesome. Beyond brilliant. I'm still in shock over how cool that was, so I probably won't write too much... Except that your story is amazingly wonderful and I loved reading it.
daria tvs chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
wow. love it. the pain is tangable. i'd love to see a follow-up of school reactions, but that's my being greedy. the story is exquisit as it stands.

The Phoenix Rising Team chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Ohh... that's so sad... but this has a lot of depth to it. And the metaphore of quidditch works well here. I really like the first person, present tense for this. It suits this piece well by adding an immediacy to it, as well as making it highly personal. Poor depressed Harry. :-(

Nice job :-)

Mlle Bienvenu
The Lady Reaper of the Shadows chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
that was really good. good doesn't begin to descirbe it! i'm speechless.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Wow.
Kiki Cabou kcabouhotmail.com chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
Wow. Powerful stuff, man. I like your Harry POV. It's blunt and quirky, and there's nothing forced about it. As for this story, it was a real ride. And what a terrifying, sad ending. Poor kid. *sniff*
Orion-San chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
Wow, that was something else. Did he kill himself at the end?

I particularly liked this part: "I land and walk toward the gate. Someone is there in the shadows. If it’s Snape I’m going to walk by him shaking my head like a dog, flinging blood and sweat all over his sneering face. If it’s McGonagall I’ll just shrug and let her rant and deduct house points. If it’s Dumbledore I’ll stare blankly. If it’s a death eater I’ll die. Its more effort then its worth pulling my wand out. All those ifs for nothing."

The whole thing was very meaningful and if Harry doesn't act at least somewhat similar to this in the next book, I'll be thoroughly distressed.
hydraspit chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
An intriguing, but slightly confusing story. ( I was a bit bewildered by the end.) Nonetheless, it is very well written and very engrossing. You've done a terrific job!
StoryLover chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Another awesome story from an awesome writer. Wonderful job. And, though I hate the fact that the ending was what it was, I could totally see it happening in the series.(If Harry didn't have to survive for the final battle in seventh year, that is.) I love how you get in his head.

And your spelling was impeccable as far as I saw. ;)
jazzpenguin chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
OMG!This is an awesome little ficcy!I'm reading The Basement too,and I love your writing technique!I like how (as all the other reviewers have said),you really catch the character's favorite part of your writing,however,is how you make it funny at the same time!Harry's logic in this fic and The Basement is totally awesome and hilarious!Please keep writing!I love it!Thanks! :-)
Illucia chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
nice
remmie chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
the was awesome! i'm laughing at him too.
after everything he's been through,he falls through a window. your writing is amazing, i love all your stories...the basement is one of the best stories i've ever read.
Thunder's Shadow chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
nice... very well written... I like the unexpected ending! keep up the terrific writing!
-Samantha