Reviews for A birth day to always remember!
Laura chapter 2 . 11/9/2006
Aw! Its so CUTE! I want to see more Kagome-Sesshomaru smut tho ;P

I really love the way youve written Sesshomaru - It's fairly realistic ;)

And I would be honoured to be a servant in your story!

My name is Laura/Fairlight (That is actually my middle name and quite a few people know me by it. What can I say? It's too cool to waste ;P)

Appearance: Average height, round face with freckles, a little skinnier than I'd like, but meh. You can only JUST see my ribs :P And um... that's it?

Gender: How many guys do you know called Laura! I'm a girl dammit! :P

Demon: I'd like to be a kitty cat, but I dont know how that would work in a dog-demons house :P Whatever I am, make me cute, k?

Personality: I'm always loyal to my friends. I have a horrible habit of doing not only what I'm told but if someone even hints at wanting something to be done. Eh! I always get myself worn out and sick by working to hard - true story! I'm also pretty cheeky, and I'm a bit of a prankster but I'd never do anything to hurt anyone! Honest! ;P

Well, happy writing! I'll be sure to follow your stories!
ShadowFox-Nightmare chapter 2 . 7/1/2004
Shadow

Silvery, black hair,Blueish,eyes purple flecks. well toned body,wears black slacks,withwhite hitori, has markings like sess exept the cresent moon, and has creamy skin

looks 20 but realy over 700, years

Royal general

loyal to anyone who helps him, trusts only those who he had known for a while,very helpful to all survants unless it is to hurt his mddly in love with Akeama.

GREAT STORY!

Keep up the good work
Yumi Mihara chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
Oh yeah! Just a few things to add to my profile I wear a midnight blue ninja outfit and I figured out my long-distanced weapons name the ninja star and I always wear my hair in a braid except in baths and I have a black tail with blue tips. and if you want me to explain wat my Zamba-Toh looks like it's a long thick staff and on the end is a upside down creastent moon. last but not least I have purple marks on my cheeks because i'm a high rank demon just not roalty.
Yumi Mihara chapter 2 . 2/8/2004
OH I wanna be a body-guard for Kagome!
Name:Taka Fuki-mori
Appearence:Long (to my waist) midnight black hair blue eye slightly tanned skin and a normal figure.
Age:19
Gender:Female
and I want to be a Inu-youkai or a water-youkai
Pesonality:silly and slightly rebelliant but when the time calls a serious person and a good fighter also loves music and plays the flute.
weapon:Zamba-toe called Cerulean Thunder (passed down from her mother) and for long distance those weapons that ninja's throw that are rounded and have points (forgot wat there called)
family:mother died when 12 yrs. old, father was cruel and beat her until she ran away and became a body-guard for Inutaisho's second wife.
(also is a ninja her mother taught her before she died)
and I think dats bout it she's pretty much based on myself (except for looks)
WindKit chapter 2 . 9/1/2003
Hi! I think it's really good so far. Can I be a servant?

Name:Maialen Etchevers

Appearance:shoulder length golden carmelish color hair, blue eyes

Age:13

Gender: female

What kind of servant:kitsune demon

Personality:shy, friendly, angered easily by comments made by boys
Med-Jai ferret chapter 2 . 8/26/2003
nice beginning! if you need more servents, than i'll help out :)

name: Sora, ferret

appearance: dog demon, white, in blood-red kimoto

age: 18ish, in demon years

gender: female

servant: house maid, or any other important servent, like waitress or something, small part

personality: sort of calm, very patiant, willing to go and do almost anything, more or less serious.

hope this helps :)
HellzAznGrl chapter 2 . 8/26/2003
lol...how kawaii! please update soon! yeah...jaken in a grlz kimono...hm...

PWAHAHAHAHA...

update soon!
Hsien Ko chapter 2 . 8/26/2003
I like the chapters..keep it up!

hm...servant in your story? well um...ok if you want to add me.

Name: Kisei (Death in Jap ...cool!)

Appearace: Black bluish hair that stops around the waist. bangs hanging over her right eye. Tips are reddish color. Dark reddish eyes with a bit of violet. Simple grey yukata (spring/summer kimono) with a light grey obi. tabi (socks) and strapped geta (sandals.) A Lower Inu Youkai so that her tail is dark blue with red stripes. She has dark red stripes on her cheeks and arms. No cresent on the head but on the wrist. Showing that she works for this master.

Age: looks 17-18 (actually is a little younger than Sess in demon years.)

Gender: Female. (der? har har)

Job: either (a) a house maid, someone who looks over the house and takes care of the gardens and the mansion that sess lives in or sometimes advises... or (b) a cook that can make anything.

Personality: Calm, gentle, knowing. It takes a lot of things to make her mad. Always wearing a simple smile and is not afraid of many things. For the fact that she works with Sess, You have to be afraid of nothing. Also she can be helpful on advising as well. her flaw is sleeping a bit too much on the roof.
mitchie chapter 2 . 8/25/2003
i love your story!keep writing!- Ja ne!
Amandfa chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
I really like your story I wanted to know when you will add some more to the story.
mitchie chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
PLEAZ UPDATE!
Mizuki hikari chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
continued it's good
Amanda chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
I want to know when you are going to update because I LOVE YOUR STORY ! please tell me when you update I'm looking forward to reading more of story. PLEASAE tell me! I'm down on my knees begging you!
Suki1 chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
AHH! Hey I like this story! Sounds really interesting! UPdate soon ok!I'll be sure to review as soon as you do! Keep up the great work! - Ja ne

Sukera
Sexy Luna chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
That a very good story.I'm very amazed and you say that this is your very first story?you have got to be kidding to its a good story make some more and you could be sure that I'll read it.