Reviews for House of Black Parallel Universe Family Reunion
Liz chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
here via that picture post on LJ... that was freakin' hilarious!
ShadowHand chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Hilarious yet pointless- just the way (uh-huh-uh-huh) I like it!
vivi chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
you rock! omg, i almost peed in my skirt when i read ur story! it was realy funny!

thanx!

vivi
fittedknickers chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
GOSH that was funny wow i almost we t myself haha well...
Black Vengeance chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Pmsl! I love this story - it's so funny! Wow! I have to admit some of it was a bit odd and tasteless, but funny nevertheless! I love it! Great story!
Tawni chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Its hilarious! I loved it! I thought it was going to be boring at first but then I laughed so much I almost pissed myself!
Lady Lestrange chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
Hey

funny funny funny.

You knew that though-There are so few really funny fanfics. Most of them are just stupid. I really enjoyed yours. I hope you will write more humor. You really have a talent for it.

I like to write humor myself-5 of my 6 fanfics are humor.

R&R if you like

Lady Lestrange

PS

How about a sequel-Meanwhile, what was the Dark Lord doing?
Larva chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Bwahahaha! Ahh, this story rocks! It's so off the wall, you just know it would've happened like that. I love it.
thunder-x chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
it wuz HILARIOUS! i wuz laughing all the way thru! pleaz write another funny story!
YHJ chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
I can't tell you how hysterical this was. I was laughing for hours afterwards. Just the mental images alone...Anyway, thanks so much for writing it.
digimon-lover chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
* blinks * That was...err...HILARIOUS!
Temporal chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
This is one of the most hillarous things I've ever read. I was laughing when James dove for Dumbledore, but by the time Remus went for the vodka I was histeric. After that I had to pick myself up off the floor.

I never considered the horrificly amazing a disagreement between Ron and Remus could be.

The most noble house of Black should never have a reunion...it's just too wonderful.

Thank you for writing that.
NightOwl chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
That was just...great! I burst out laughing once or twice...my brother looked at me oddly for that but oh well...keep it up! I look forward to more funny stories...hopefully anyway.
Kimara chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
This is really hilarious!