Reviews for The Eye of Polyphemus
BlahWithTheBlah chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
LOVE IT :)

just try and seperate the text a little :)
RedWings2010 chapter 5 . 12/5/2007
Continue . Nice idea .
deadsnowwhite chapter 22 . 8/11/2007
wow this story is amzaing
Crazed Maniac 02 chapter 22 . 5/8/2004
Well, where do I start? This is phenomenal, gurl! I felt like I was in an SOT book all over again! I'm lovin' the crossovers, the romance, everything! And with SOT inspiration, there's always a lost love included. I love how realistic you made the war turn out to be. I would love to hear Rogue say "Rise my children..." Well, I can't wait for the sequel, whether the first chap is 5 pages or 50. I hope the inspiration shines upon you soon, gurl! Peace out!
Crazy
Crazed Maniac 02 chapter 21 . 5/4/2004
Hey! Where do I start? I could've sworn I read something familiar in here...That was so cool, getting the whole power restraint from WFR. Kahlan and Rogue are related in so many ways. Loved the Romyness...Can't live without it, no? "Dey say once you go Gambit, you never go back." LMAO! Ha! Now on to the chap of doom! Great job gurl! READ MY UPDATE!
Kay131 chapter 22 . 4/30/2004
Woah-
That was an unexpected ending. I think you might have rushed through Kitty's death a bit quickly. I mean, something like that's kind of important, and it might have been better to tell it through her own POV. Well, that's my opinion, but I like your way too. I can't wait to read the sequel.
Oh- I was just wondering about the language thing. Are Jennsen's people speaking English, or did the X-Men magically learn to speak the language? Or maybe I just missed something. Too bad, I was looking forward to some language barriar confusion. That's always fun.
Update Soon, Kay131
"What is a tree? It is but a stick with greenery."
raye chapter 22 . 4/27/2004
please update
ishandahalf chapter 22 . 4/26/2004
ooh, spiffy. the epic battle scene, what fun! jolly good show. i'll be looking forward to the next book. bring it on, quick like a bunny on crack!
Dragon chapter 22 . 4/26/2004
Aw... Kitty died! NO!
The Last Ronin chapter 22 . 4/26/2004
43...but who's counting? And: OH MY GOD YOU KILLED KITTY! YOU BASTARD! You beat me to it!
All I can say is that Rogue better use that Amulet Thingy and Bring Kitty back! She's my favorite lady next to Rogue! Gah! You will burn for this!
Wow...this was what almost 99% of the responses to my killing Rogue sounded like.
Kurt with a bow and arrow...now thats something I can actually picture: him portin and firin at the same time would be really sweet.
Gambit finally finding better ammunition is also awsome although I still want to know if you're going anywhere else with him meeting Rogue in Moscow (or was it Paris? I forgotP).
Rogue with a sword is just plain wicked. I can easily picture her decapitating someone with one too.
Just a quick question...did you come up with that strange language yourself or is that something else you've taken from your "Sword of Truth" series?
As to the Kurt/Kitty death/love scene...nothign like dying to finally tell someone how yah feel I always say. But it kinda reminded me of the scene from Titanic where Kate and Leo are in the water trying to stay afloat.
Anyways, awsome chapter only things I found wrong were a few minor spelling and grammer mistakes but other then that it was spectacular. Actually as to reference made by various soldiers as to why Rogue isn't using the Amulet of Life, I'm thinkin that its power is its abillity to instal courage and awe within all who see it. But knwoing you its prolly got some nifty special effects too. Hopefully Jennings got all the bells and whistles when she bought it (Think car salesmen: You get this SPECTACULAR car for this LOW Price! ...[and in a low voice at an insanely high speed] tires and engine not includedP)
Okay I'm off topic again. Great Chapter once again and I look forward to Book 2! Till then...LATER!
archmagus chapter 22 . 4/26/2004
What a nice story.
And I must say I'm glad that you didn't have a super happy ending. Nice to have at least someone bite the dust.
Really good. Fantastic even.
And I look forward to seeing the sequel when it comes out.
Rugsrat chapter 22 . 4/26/2004
Wow, the last chapter took my breath away. you really need to have the sequal out soon. i won a bag of popcorn, YAY. Writerofmoredoom loves the books as much as i do. I just happened to get my own name about two days after i wrote the review. i look foward to reading more soon.
TheEternalPixie chapter 22 . 4/25/2004
that was awesome I mean you killed off kitty but thats ok I guess. I figured someone would die but I kinda hoped that you'd send Jean and kill her off but hey what can I do your the writer. I look forward to the sequel when it comes out.
until then great job and good work
Pixie Flyer
P.S.
I added you to my Favorite Authors list and my Favorite Stories list just because your soo cool
THE LIE chapter 21 . 3/7/2004
OH WOWSERS! That was just pure and simply GREAT! I LOVED IT! What a way to end it! Oh wow jsut just great. _ such a great chapter i cant wait till more! Oh and lol I loved the thing with Gambit. Once you have gambit you never go back... er somethign like that. Newho it was great.
Oh and i looked at ur pro nope didn't find it.. maybe i didnt look at the right place *shrug* eh whatever. But iw as so glad to see that you had Joan of Arcadia quotes. Like the cheerleading ones. I was like YAY so whenever I want to read that i can go therer hehe _ i was so happy lol. But now I have a question what tiem is that ussaly on? It might be diffrent from u to me but still ima ask. Cus I've watched some episodes but i never kno when its on GRR yeah.. well yeah lol.
NEWHO LOVED THE CHAPTER! LOVE THE STORY! it was great it was can't wait till more adios
Lisa/Rogue77
Dragon chapter 21 . 3/4/2004
THAT WAS SO GOOD! U HAVE TO UPDATE SOON!