Reviews for Crimson Africa
Cass87 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Favorite this story!
Guest chapter 34 . 1/6/2014
Hey shady-777, I was wondering if you are still writing these amazing RE FANFICTIONS? If you are I will love for you to finishing CURSE OF VERONICA and write a new RE story. How about Alan meets his long lost younger brother, JAKE MULLER. :) Please write more RE stories.
Crystal Lorelei chapter 35 . 8/29/2012
Another awesome story! It's like Redfields vs. Weskers vs. Ashfords! _
pretzel-logic chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
So, I skim-breezed through a new tide and started to read Crimson Africa. I can't say the prequel to this story was good or bad. Though the first story did make me wonder when all the evil scientist had time to spawn and if your a buffy fan. Because 'SunnyVale, California', really?

Anyways this chapter was kind of funny with the children of Wesker, Birkin, and the Ashfords all in one room. Especially since RE6 trailers have revealed Wesker had a son and he's traveling with Sherry. If Wesker Jr.'s name is revealed to be Alan I'm going to wonder if you have an 'in' at Capcom.

anyways, interesting story. I'm looking forward to reading the rest.
DarkSoulMage chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Very good. i will keep reading!
Derek chapter 35 . 8/16/2008
Great story, Alan's powers make the story interesting and the weakness of the others balance it all out. I hope you continue the series with other amazing stories.
Kirarra555 chapter 31 . 8/29/2007
SWET! I L-O-V-E IT! One Question though. Whats with the big spaces at the end of the chapters? :'
Temporal Knight chapter 35 . 10/22/2006
Hey great story! I'm glad you decided to change the ending though. There is FAR too much potential in Becca having the virus now to just throw it away. Imagine the fights that could result if she starts to manifest some more abilities like Wesker and Alan.
shane myers chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
a little to happy, but there was good immagery and sintax, i give it a c
Chantay chapter 35 . 10/22/2005
Ariel Apple: Holy Crapoly, we're up two oclock in the morning reading this story and we finally finished. Damn, that was long but so worth it.

Chantay: "“ How’s Rebecca doing? ” A mocking voice that is definitely not Sherry’s purrs from the other end, “ Let me guess, dead? Muwahahahahahahahahahahah! ”" I dont know, I found that part terrible funny.

Ariel Apple: Sick humor. Well, actually, anything that deals with Wesker's laugh makes me laugh.

Chantay: And you're right! Alfred is a fruitcake!

Ariel Apple: A deliscious fruitcake.

Chantay: And Ash is the hottest creature ever imagined. But sum stuff in ur story-

Ariel Apple: Or novel. We've been reading this for a month!

Chantay: As I was saying...sum stuff in ur story threw me off. Like Thomas. It's so far fetched, Wesker and Redfeild related? Woah! Where did that come from? I really want to find sum scissors and cut him out completely.

Ariel Apple: And I'm gonna borrow those scissors and cut Enrico out. The ghost threw me off, too.

Chantay: Alexia's temper tantrum was so awsum. She's so hot when she's angry. And your alternate ending should be the actual ending. It's nice to see characters dying.

Ariel Apple: Down with Barry!

Chantay: Hey, Barry was cool.

Ariel Apple: He was only cool because he was so awkward but hilarious during the game. ((Jill sandwich!))

Chantay: M, Jill.

Ariel: Okay, we're getting off topic so sign off?

Chantay: Sign off. Bye!
DudefromatlantaGeorgia chapter 33 . 8/23/2005
Whats wrong with Atlanta?, if there is a place you need to be worried about it New York at night with money in full view
aarondamiller chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
hi, i love this story, it has a lot of detail, but not to much detail to make it boring.

You are alos one of my favorite authers and when i finally get to writing my own sotry, i will dedicate a few chapters to you.
CobainFreak1698 chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Who names their kid Spade? I mean I know it's wesker and he's... well wesker but naming your child Spade is just cruel. Anyways good story so far I like your characterization of Claire.
ihavetheT-2virus chapter 35 . 4/5/2005
wow i kinda like this ending better,

maybe its just me

but its good i like it,

keep it up

~virus~
biohazardluver chapter 24 . 3/14/2005
i remember hearing from somewhere that weskers virus was the T-2 virus. it might have been weskers report but it's definently the T-2 virus