Reviews for The Great Airport Mystery
vcfgccg
James Birdsong chapter 20 . 11/2/2008
*applaud the 20 chapters*
The Die Hard chapter 20 . 12/25/2004
BWAH! And I was just about to ask, right before I got to the final paragraph, if you had to go back and reread those old books to get the tone so picture-perfect. And Welling's canine weren't really all that much of a stretch. But the rest, just inspired, hilariously inspired. Lex's blatantly resolute refusal to even ASK should have been a tip-off even to Jonathan. For that matter, the stuff that Clark ATTRACTS should have been enough of a clue for Chloe or Lex - I mean, none of the Hardy Boys or Nancy ever got in THAT much trouble. (Oh gawd, can you imagine if there HAD been a line of Hardy-boys type books featuring...? Nah, best to leave it where you finished it.)
webster7 chapter 19 . 1/23/2004
You know, if Lex and Clark were so afraid of getting on the plane and if they were being extra-cautious, they probably would have brought a parachute. It's good, just pay more attention to what would really happen.
The Die Hard chapter 2 . 11/5/2003
Oh gawd, you're going to give me a stomach ache from laughing. HOW did you manage to keep the Smallville characters so completely in character and still make it read right out of a Hardy Boys? I dissected that "Handsome, athletic-looking farmer" sentence ten times, and still cracked up at it every time. / Plus, I fragged my computer again and lost all my e-dresses. Plus, I hate that secure log-in feature, and it better be worth it to SOMEbody. Plus ... oh hell, you're just a great writer, and you need a secret-identity medal or trophy or something.
Jedi Buttercup chapter 20 . 9/26/2003
*giggling madly* I haven't read any Nancy Drew / Hardy Boys / etc. since I was a wee thing, but this made me nostalgic. Not to mention, I'm fond of your take on Smallville, anyway.

Gold stars from me.
Sparky chapter 15 . 8/16/2003
Argh!

Unexpected explosions with no more chapters is not cool!

I like.

Write more?

Sparky
Ademaro chapter 10 . 8/11/2003
Your story is *very* great! I love it! Please, write more. I'm sitting here all day to see if you added a new chapter.

:D
The Die Hard chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
Waha! The infamous Five as the Hardy boys. I snorted juice out my nose.

"And she's dated guys in every records department in the county." With ulterior motives, of course.

But eh, Clarkie, how are you going to explain the x-ray vision snooping?