Reviews for Shattered Edges of a Broken Heart
Dr chapter 11 . 7/19/2006
Wow... Keiko's really evil. I like it! Update soon
bit-Blackmage chapter 11 . 8/31/2005
I read the whole story. Generally, I love any and all pairings if done right and respecting canon or characterization.

I am not impressed- rather distressed. What happened to Keiko and why is she acting like a polar opposite of herself?

Did an evil fairy *cough*you*cough* transform her into this blatant bastardization or what?

My support of (anime character)/(animecharacter or Mary Sue) is waning with every example of mischaracterization of certain characters spit out on this site and elsewhere. I am starting to see that both the fans of (pairing) and writers of (pairing) can not show some damn respect the characters made by the creator of the animes you favour.

I support "La la" a little bit— due to the fact that he/she/it does not like character bastardization as much I do not. However, he/she/it does flame yaoi/yuri pairings and that is something that I can not stand behind him/her/it for.
KawaiiYuki chapter 11 . 4/29/2005
Please continue this story! It is really really good... please update.
neshia chapter 5 . 7/12/2004
its obvious who the 4th demon is if u have seen the dark tournament but i won't ruin it for those who haven't seen it
the flame killer din chapter 10 . 5/9/2004
hey it's me agin oh i was treading your reviwas and i ahve to say this "falmer " is a *unsert string of xopitives here* ohh and if you could could you read myu stories on .net my pen name is Rose blade and i have too stories you are a grat writer and i love yuskay oc or yuesaks hiei *there are not enough off those * well if you need to talk to me emial or i am me see ya
you frien and flame killer
din
pleas update chapter 11 . 5/9/2004
hey our you gouing to update soon pleas i will kekio for ya if you do i love this story pleas upsdate i beg of thee *you*
lucky chapter 11 . 4/23/2004
please update
Din7 chapter 11 . 3/22/2004
come on will you update
Anime Crazy Girl chapter 11 . 3/18/2004
Is the Girl Keiko? is she?
escudo-blade chapter 11 . 2/18/2004
Great story, Update!
Sardonic Grin chapter 11 . 2/9/2004
KILL KEIKO!
Yusuke: YEAH
Hiei: PLEASE
Kurama:...FEED HER TO MY PLANTS
Trowa: and while your at it..kill relena...
Yusuke, Hiei & Kurama: O.O what are you doing here?
Amy Yuy chapter 11 . 2/9/2004
is that girl keiko? man you made her...bitchy!
continue soon! can't wait!
Gegachxis chapter 11 . 2/8/2004
Don't bow and run away! Get back here and write the next chapter! I'm like this way too much, and I want more!
Amy Yuy chapter 10 . 1/11/2004
*hugs Jin* its okay...let me help you...*peting his head and heals him* there all better...
Update soon! i love it so far!
Din7 chapter 10 . 1/10/2004
hokage - this is so cool pleas keep it up