Reviews for Hogwarts presents A Christmas Carol
Helna chapter 3 . 12/25/2001
Good story!
Bohemian Bostonian chapter 3 . 9/23/2001
HAHAHAHAHAAAA! its about time draco got what was coming to him, the slimy little ferret! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA! this was a good story i liked it, origional and funny, good job! toodles.
FleurHartz chapter 2 . 2/3/2001
That was really cool! Just a short, little fun story that was really well-written and in character for everyone. And just the slightest bit of R/H too! I liked McGonagall's line "Remember who's won the house cup four years in a row, Severus." Hehe, go Minerva! Good line. I also liked how Draco kept getting punched..and by two girls no less! Poor, poor Draco. I think if I were him I would have learned to keep my mouth shut around Hermione. Wait to go, Hermione, standing up for your man! Anyway, sorry. I'm kind of rambling, but great story! My story Star Crossed is a teensy bit similar, it's also Hogwarts putting on a play. Sorry about the shameless plug, but go check it out!
Hippy Gypsy chapter 3 . 2/3/2001
Trelawney as the ghost of Christmas Future! That was great! And I love it when McGonagall and Snape argue! Hehehe. Great fic!
Aquafresh chapter 1 . 2/3/2001
I know this has nothing to do with the story, but I need help, I'm a new author, and I have NO idea how to upload my story, help me out, e-mail me
Sinical-Sarchasm chapter 3 . 2/3/2001
That was cute. I enjoyed reading it. Keep writing!
Ebony Redwood chapter 3 . 2/3/2001
That was really good. It didn't cover as much stuff in the third chapter, but it was still great.
Shroomlet chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
Oh, wow. That's cool...the parts were cast well, I think. *noddles* Of course, it's better than I could have done, so YAY!
Shroomlet chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
YAY! Freddy and Georgy are GOOD CHARAS! thankees!
Flower Powerer chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
Okay. I liked the last ones better though. Mostly the first one.
Flower Powerer chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
Cool! I like it. Er... that's what I said before. Well, I mean I like even better.
Flower Powerer chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
Cool. I like it. Now let me read the rest.
Web Writer Witch chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
Pretty good! I would have wrote in more about the play itself, or more rehearsal scenes, but I like the way you did it!
Hermione L. Granger chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
YOU GO HERMIONE! that was awesome, I soooo want to make her do that some day. That was like, seriously, my fav part. VERY GOOD, ME LIKE. Keep up the good work!
METMA Mandy chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
*giggles imagining draco with a swollen nose* HILARIOUS! absolutely spiffing! :) i liked this alot!