Reviews for Hostages
dukesofhazzardchick7993 chapter 1 . 3/12
great story
Mistycat chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Oh, this is so what I needed today. Thanks.
TJ chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Thanks for writing this! Fantastic! Really well done!
Var Devonshire chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Well done. Felt very much like an episode.
Dilly Pickle chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Love it! Love, it, love it, love it!
kathey'ssis chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
this story is great, i could see a few things that i don't think would happen in the real world. like i don't think they would have let JoAnne and the rest of the crew stay in the building since there was a chance of a shoot out but that didn't take away from the enjoyment of reading this story. I really loved that JoAnne is going to get cooking lessons from Mike. This was great.
Avirra chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Roy comes off great in this story. Johnny's going to be fine, he gets to go to the barbecue and Joanne's going to learn Mike's cooking tips so he'll even get to eat better in the future *l*. Benefits Johnny too if he eats over much.
Neemps chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Great story! Seemed very much like a real episode.
Ninjapirate101 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
AWWWW dang! you know, i think i can actually see this happening, not that i want it too, but yea. I love the comment johnny made at the end! XD
ShadowWriter33 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Hey, really good story! I liked it a lot.
Ross7 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Oh, my!

Another AMAZING read!

I love your writing style!

And your take on the E! characters is FANtastic!

Here's hoping your muse returns to the E! fandom...someday! *fingers crossed*

:)Ross7
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Love it! The more Johnny owies the better!
bluepoodle chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Excellent story. The dialogue for each character was right on point. Felt like I was watching an actual episode of Emergency. You can't go wrong any time Johnny is facing death and it's up to Roy to save him.
Mulderette chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Oh - another wonderful angsty story :) You write these characters so believably and I could picture the whole story so easily. Loved the ending too. Very nice job.
Hanksgirl chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Love the ending! Mike is going to teach Joanne to cook! LOL

Great story! Thanks for sharing it!