Reviews for Your Life or Mine
DaisyK2tog chapter 1 . 6/14
Great job with the Dougs. I never got confused. I've had many same name friends and coworkers over the years. Including 9 Davids all at the same time in a performance troupe I was with years ago.

Loved the story. Beautifully written. Great characterisation.
spycat chapter 1 . 6/11
Glad Roy and Johnny are going to make it. Very good story. Good characterizations and you did fine with both Dougs.
dukesofhazzardchick7993 chapter 1 . 3/11
TJ chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Great story-you really know the characters and the show! Thanks for writing!
Fawn Hickory chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Good story,,,

Chest tube part got to me though. My husband had one, before we were married. I hadn't seen a description like that before, other than the bits he's told me. I feel a bit sick.
Var Devonshire chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Going back, reading and rereading some of the older stories. I really enjoyed this one. You did a good job with the characters and situation. The Dougs were a nice touch and I had no problem figuring out which was which. The last line was perfect. "Next time Junior, just have Chet hold the vein, okay?" It was a nice touch having Chet be the person Roy would "trust" to hold the vein. Shows respect for Chet. Great story. Var
Daze chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I liked your story! I think the way you handled The Dougs issue was pretty cool, although I did find myself re-reading a couple of lines particularly when they were all in the ER but overall a very good story and good job with that when I was working, the multiple names were Brians and Johns. Take care and keep writing!
Avirra chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Delving back intot he archives and came across this one. Very much enjoyed the Dougs and the rest of the story as well. Great read - thanks.
starlight guardian chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I can't believe I never left a review, how remiss of me. I love this story, it shows how loyal and dedicated John is to his "family". This story is so vivid, I can feel the cramping in John's fingers as Dr Early helps to release their life saving grip on Roy, and then a few seconds later collapsing from his own injuries.
HeroWorshiper chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Really enjoyed your story. It's one I had not read. Nice find I think.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Ahh, many years ago, my first foray into fanfiction was Emergency. It is indeed what inspired me to begin writing my own. As I recall, I found this story on some other site and read it, and printed it off as I did then with a lot of stories. THIS story was/is one of my all time favorites! I had to just re-read it after browsing your list of stories again. In fact, I recall that you instantly became one of my favorite E! authors in those early days, and of course, you still are. My excitement after seeing that you write Supernatural too knew no bounds. Honestly, I still get a little tongue-tied and giddy when you review one of my stories. Okay, forgive my gushing-I don't mean to sound so weird.
Neemps chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Nice touch with the wedding ring.
ShadowWriter33 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Hey I really liked this story! Just wish we could've seen the rest of the crews reactions at the hospital, but still a great story. Good Job! (And yes, Doug-Dougie is confusing but neat at the same time.)
jollie36 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Great story with a very touching ending. I absolutely loved it!

I wasn't confused by the two Dougs at all. Thanks for such an enjoyable piece of fan fic D
Ross7 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010

What a wonderful bit of E! fanfic!

The characters were spot on!

I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Thanks so much for sharing!

:) Ross7