Reviews for Practically Brothers
Emiliana chapter 3 . 8/25/2003
*mwahahahahahaha* you thought you'd gotten rid of me... but you shall not escape another review! lol

no seriously, this fic is so cute and tender and sweet and at the same time perfectly believable! I mean, neither Lupin nor Snape were out of character, and believe me, especially with Snape,this *is* really something!

"I claim this man as mine"... boy, I almost fell over! I almost *fainted*!

And that joke about the frisbee, it was priceless!

I don't think it was impatient at all, and if it was I sure didn't notice since I was only too impatient to read it myself!

So here I am, actually getting down to my knees and *begging* you to upload some more fluffy/sweet/cute/whatever chapters... *cocks head to the side, eyes watery*.

Oh, and THANKS for mentioning me on the author notes on the second chapter (*sniffs*), no one had ever done that before. :)

Anyway, if you didn't notice, I actually *loved* it. :) Ciao!
Emiliana chapter 2 . 8/25/2003
Oh my! I didn't dare hope that this would be more than a one-shot fic... so imagine my surprise, after coming back from a a two-weeks vacation with my *parents* in a country where everybody spoke German and I didn't get to be near a computer to check this site, at finding you had uploaded not one, but *TWO* new chapters!

I feel almost as doggy as Lupin! *wags her tail and hands out rubber ball* lol :)

I really am at loss for words... I've read THOUSANDS of fanfics since the first time I read yours, and this one is still THE BEST so far...

I liked it so much that I keep reading and re-reaidng it again... I even transated it into italian (it's my native language) in order to read it to my younger sister... [by the way, she thinks it's a great story too... :)]

Okay, I'll end here for now... better to keep something for my review of the third chapter.. lol!

PS I've added you to my author alert list and favorite authors list (you were already on my 'fave stories') just thought you'd like to know...:)
Kagelu chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
This is sweet~! One question through, is this going to end up as slash?
Feronia chapter 3 . 8/24/2003
This is a really beautiful story! It takes a great writer to deal with the emotions of friendship and gratitude without resorting to romance to make the point, and you are accomplishing this very nicely. Wonderful characterizations of Lupin and Snape, great dialogue, and original takes on Lupin's situations as a werewolf. I especially liked the detail about Lupin saving his appetite for "cheap dogfood." I admire this piece of writing very much, and I'm placing you on my favorite authors list right now... Keep writing!
Arathin chapter 3 . 8/24/2003
Very nice and interesting... I like Snape's claim to being Remus' alpha. Very neat... but the two full moons are a bit confusing... are you doing the night before, night of, night after full moon transformations for the werewolves, or something else?
Amber-and-Ash chapter 3 . 8/24/2003
This is stunning - poignant and angsty and beautiful. Severus and Lupin finding light in the darkness.

Thank you.
Lucathia Rykatu chapter 3 . 8/24/2003
Another great chapter. I just love this story. It makes me smile so much. The descriptions in the beginning of this chapter are very very beautiful. And then Snape saying "Lupin, you know I can't throw that frisbee thing." LOL. Love that frisbee. And then Lupin running to the shower! I also liked that encounter w/ Lupin's old pack and how Snape defended Lupin. The ending's great too, when Lupin makes Snape stay for the full moon and Snape says "I am definitely not your alpha." Okay...looking at what I just wrote...hehe, I basically like the WHOLE chapter. Everything was great. Every sentence was great. I hope you write more for this story! :)
Alex Lyons3 chapter 3 . 8/24/2003
Wow! This was great. Keep up the good work. I really liked how you started this out. Everybody who writes one of these Snape and Lupin friendship stories usually always start out with them being friends back in school, but then after Lupin nearly kills Snape in The Shrieking Shack they part ways. This was definitely new and a nice change from those. Please write more, I'd love to see where your going to go with this.
Ice Lupus chapter 3 . 8/23/2003
Remus being a beta and the appearance of Baron was an excellent idea. Loved this chapter.
Ice Lupus chapter 2 . 8/23/2003
One of the most tender fics I ever read. Enjoyed it tremendously.
Ice Lupus chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
I'm in love with it. It's beautiful.
Anterastilis chapter 3 . 8/23/2003
I liked that a lot! It's fun to see Snape and Lupin getting along like that. I'm glad that you posted another chapter. _
Tristan2 chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Aww! That was so sweet and so believable! Really good job of keeping things in character- I really loved it! Nice! :D
N Snape chapter 2 . 8/20/2003
I liked this a lot, I think that you *must* go on!

Ive put you in my favorite stories list! :)
Cinnamon3 chapter 2 . 8/18/2003
Hehe, I love this stuff - where Snape rests his grievences with Black or Lupin. I like it a little silly, the red ball was great. Snape siriusly needed to chill and that was perfect. But you kept him in character through it.

Yadda, yadda, yadda... please write more! Lots more... update, update!
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »