Reviews for Practically Brothers
EloraCooper4 chapter 2 . 8/12/2003
Very nice! I thought that the Snape comments early on were very funny!(You’re not going to express any latent anger, are you? Chase the postman? Rip up the furniture?) I can so hear Snape saying that! You also have Lupin down and it was great to hear him say he was tired of being "poor lupin" I also liked how Snape found himself caring from Lupin and even trying to find him a job. Your fic was very sweet! Good job!
Bena Glinney chapter 2 . 8/12/2003
This story is wonderful. You have managed, so completely, to capture the charcaters of Lupin and Snape, and, more importantly, put them in a very believable situation. There were some very nice touches in there, too-with the ordering of the Chinese food and the Floo Network. The description conjures up very real settings. I'm sorry if this is too gushy, I'm just very impressed by your writing. I don't where you could go with this, if it even is necesary to "go" somewhere, rather than just continue with the interactions of these two (who, of course, happen to be my favorite characters). But, I am impressed. Nicely done!
EloraCooper4 chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Very nice the confessions of both Lupin and Snape were in character and I could see your story truly happening. Good Job!
Rosaline chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Very good. I liked this story alot. Is there more to it? If there is please post it soon. Great job!
bluebired16221 chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
You really should continue bboth of your stories, I t hink the following chappies would be awesome.
Emiliana chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
Oh, my!

Please, PLEASE, tell me it's not finished! Or, at least, tell me you'll write some other fanfics like this one!

It is absolutely WONDERFUL!

It was like reading a chapter from the REAL book... amazing.

As you can see, I'm at loss of words.

I think this is really the way both Lupin and Snape would react if they were in this situation...

Woah. That's all I can say.

rae chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
whoa..this is really good..i was wondering how both of them would react after sirius's death and whatnot and this is an awesome answer to it..thanks and i really think that you should continue with it..

Rae