Reviews for Practically Brothers
Emilie Rose chapter 5 . 4/23/2010
This story is so sweet! Bravo!
watin77 chapter 5 . 10/22/2009
what a really nice fic, especially considering that you don't see much straight up SS/RL friendship stories. thanks for the read!
Muirgen Monet chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
Great chapter! Liked how you mixed the humour (toasting to a frisbee?) and the more somber.

Quite a bit of great lines "Pity is the most I can hope for." Keep up the good work!
Muirgen Monet chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
Great chapter, like how you paint Lupin's poor House, such a miserable place.
CalliopeMused chapter 5 . 7/12/2009
I love this story, and the idea of two chronically under-appreciated characters getting their due and a friendship. The image of Lupin and dog kibble struck hard, and watching the two move into something better was wonderful. It's rare to find a story that can mention all the issues without delving into pity or long periods of sentiment. They're friends, and it makes me wonder why it never happened in the books.
Artemis1000 chapter 5 . 2/1/2009
I love it! Great characterisation, funny and heart-warming moments with Lupin as a wolf and their slowly developing friendship made me feel all warm and fuzzy, just like cuddling wolf!Lupin!
Malina chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
Great great story. :)) And I have more to read! Thanks for writing.
floss bucket chapter 5 . 10/20/2008
LOVE IT! I really like fics that have two guys just being good friends! Slash is not a necessity! And I have a soft spot for Lupin/Snape friendship...
Lotiolentus chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Love it, LOVE it. The style. How you keep them in character. How awesome!
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 5 . 8/31/2008
Aw, lovely fic! I wish there were more like this. I like how you developed the relationship and they were in character and their closeness without needing slash. Yay! Thanks for a good read. All the chapters were a good length, as well.
Kiraling chapter 5 . 3/25/2008
Wow, this is a really great story! I especially liked the second chapter - Moony with a red, rubber ball - what an adorable image! Splendid job:)
snarky Beth chapter 5 . 1/11/2008
This was a very sweet, funny and entertaining story. I like friendly stories like this, they make me very happy at the thought of Snape and Lupin being friends. This story was very thoughtful and entertaining. I'm also glad it wasn't / because those type of stories just aren't my cup of coco. Great job, I enjoyed reading this story alot.
SpencerReid chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
UPDATE! awsome job I hope you update soon, happy writing.

XD
doesnt-go-away chapter 5 . 8/5/2007
Oh, that was a great, touching story. I loved all the interaction between them and how you described Snape so well. I'm glad I found this fic.
shogi chapter 5 . 7/26/2007
Ahh, that was nice. I accidently happened to read The Wounded first and then the sequal and then went all the way back to the beginning of this... Sigh, I wish I'd started at the beginning but this was nice to read after as well and made me start thinking of what I read in the others. Great job! I'm praying that there'll be some one-shots! Maybe of after 'Home's the Farthest Way'? That'd be really cool! Well, I'll be keeping posted!
187 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »