Reviews for Practically Brothers
Kiraling chapter 5 . 3/25/2008
Wow, this is a really great story! I especially liked the second chapter - Moony with a red, rubber ball - what an adorable image! Splendid job:)
snarky Beth chapter 5 . 1/11/2008
This was a very sweet, funny and entertaining story. I like friendly stories like this, they make me very happy at the thought of Snape and Lupin being friends. This story was very thoughtful and entertaining. I'm also glad it wasn't / because those type of stories just aren't my cup of coco. Great job, I enjoyed reading this story alot.
Kerubim chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
UPDATE! awsome job I hope you update soon, happy writing.

XD
chrisdga chapter 5 . 8/5/2007
Oh, that was a great, touching story. I loved all the interaction between them and how you described Snape so well. I'm glad I found this fic.
shogi chapter 5 . 7/26/2007
Ahh, that was nice. I accidently happened to read The Wounded first and then the sequal and then went all the way back to the beginning of this... Sigh, I wish I'd started at the beginning but this was nice to read after as well and made me start thinking of what I read in the others. Great job! I'm praying that there'll be some one-shots! Maybe of after 'Home's the Farthest Way'? That'd be really cool! Well, I'll be keeping posted!
kiku65 chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
"I am not a good person, Lupin. I wish I were. I would give anything to belong among all you bright, shining people."

*sniffle*

I dont wanna feel sorry for Snape! He killed Dumbledore!
ave chapter 5 . 1/7/2007
I really liked this fanfiction of yours. I wonder if there is a sequel? Ave
Fmh chapter 5 . 9/24/2006
just found this story and its wonderful it is nice to read somethong that is not slash with this pairing but they do fascinate me. Thanks
Pandor4 chapter 5 . 7/7/2006
This is such a lovely story. I will have to go read the others that you have written.
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 5 . 5/8/2006
*shakes head in wonder*

*is speechless*

*tries again*

er...

Going off to cry now. I haven't read anything this good in years.

...

do you know you've perfectly captured the night - that moment when you say

"The air was cooler, and the wind was blowing, stronger than it had earlier... as the sun disk touched, and then slowly fell below the horizon, which was ablaze with rose and orange, and, far above, deep blue. There was the hushed sound of the air, the wind around them, the sound of his own breathing, the beating of his heart. The air smelled cool, with trees and grass, the lake beyond, and the cooking fires far off in the Hogwarts kitchens.

I... I wish I could put into words how wonderful this is - I'm just literally sitting here with the silent tears - you know, the ones you read about pouring down people's cheeks - pouring down mine. I have felt this kind of sunset, this kind of hight - with the heart beating that you actually hear, it was so amazing - this is just so well-written, so amazaing...

..guh. Can't do it justice. Reread and give yourself a pat on the back. It is SO AMAZING.
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Occasionally a line comes that makes me gasp out loud, literally. I stopped reading in the middle of this just to tell you it was this one:

"I am not a good person, Lupin. I wish I were. I would give anything to belong among all you bright, shining people. But I do not."

_Oh._

That is heart breaking.

It's wonderful to see you writing these two; you keep the nature of each of them, your Lupin and your Snape are very canon, every bit themselves, yet the tenderness is, as it should be, implicit.

This is such great stuff. Pat yourself on the back, you deserve it.
Romulus chapter 5 . 3/18/2006
Sweet:)
Romulus chapter 4 . 3/18/2006
So, Lupin is not only a werevolf, but also an animagus? Or an animagus is a werevolf on days when there's no full moon?

Nice chapter!
Romulus chapter 3 . 3/18/2006
Great chapter! I loved the whole image of them playing on the shore:)
Romulus chapter 2 . 3/18/2006
Great scene, with Severus throwing a ball for Remus:)
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »