Reviews for Practically Brothers
Romulus chapter 4 . 3/18/2006
So, Lupin is not only a werevolf, but also an animagus? Or an animagus is a werevolf on days when there's no full moon?

Nice chapter!
Romulus chapter 3 . 3/18/2006
Great chapter! I loved the whole image of them playing on the shore:)
Romulus chapter 2 . 3/18/2006
Great scene, with Severus throwing a ball for Remus:)
Romulus chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
That was a great start! You brought my two favorite characters together, and not in slash. I thank you!
NaginiFay chapter 5 . 2/18/2006
This is very well written. I especailly like how easy you went on the nice-Snape stuff.
Fox Dreams chapter 5 . 2/6/2006
This was a very wonderful story. I like how each chapter was from a different point in time, but still made a whole story together. My favorite scene was when they were at the beach. You are very good at making emotion-filled scenes very moving and still be in character and not come off as sappy. Great job.

And by the way, James was a chaser in the book. In the movie they made him a seeker so Hermione's remark about Quiddich being in Harry's blood was more obvious.
Linda-Nairika chapter 5 . 1/13/2006
Thank you for such a kind story. Some moments are really touching without becoming overly sentimental. And the description on the whole is expressive enough to imagine you are watching a movie.
0101101 chapter 5 . 8/9/2005
It wasn't very clear, andI'm still not sure, but this was held after Voldemort died, right? Anyway, I think James was also a Seeker, not a Chaser, but I'm not sure. It doesn't really matter though. I'm still having a hard time taking in a different Snape, though I must admit that this Snape is more likeable. I liked your exploring what Ron and Harry's characters are like, and the comparison to James. Anyway, this was a profound piece of work that encouraged revelation, whether or not Snape is actually like that or not, and whether he would actually submit to this revelation (not to mention the recent awkwardness set on this story after the sixth book)
0101101 chapter 4 . 8/9/2005
Nice kind of revelation for both of them. That was good. Onto the next chapter...
0101101 chapter 2 . 8/9/2005
Interesting! "Doggy", eh? That's funny! I can't imagine Snape being that openly sympathetic or sensitive, and that left me a bit skeptic. However, all in all, it was very good
0101101 chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Hah! Somehow so calm and serious, yet so pleasing and quirky! I like this! There must have been a lot of thinking put into this! Can't wait to read the next chapter...
tash chapter 5 . 8/1/2005
I loved reading your story Practically Brothers. It's very intersting and well written. Look forward to reading more of your stories. :D
TheDeathChamber chapter 5 . 6/29/2005
Really good, I like the way you write. Nice relationship between Remus and Snape. Update!
saiyanwizard chapter 5 . 6/8/2005
Yay that Severus is free at last! I loved this chapter. It was nice to see Remus and Severus flying across the grounds together. This story was simply wonderful, and I thank you for writing it. I guess the only problem I have with it is that James Potter was a Seeker in his school days, but that's okay. Thank you for this great read, and I look forward to more from you!

saiyanwizardgurl
saiyanwizard chapter 4 . 6/7/2005
Such cute, brotherly moments between Remus and Severus! I wanna cuddle them; they're so cute! Yay for Severus throwing the Frisbee for Remus. I simply love this brotherly relationship! Now to chapter 5...
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »