Reviews for Practically Brothers
Fox Dreams chapter 5 . 2/6/2006
This was a very wonderful story. I like how each chapter was from a different point in time, but still made a whole story together. My favorite scene was when they were at the beach. You are very good at making emotion-filled scenes very moving and still be in character and not come off as sappy. Great job.

And by the way, James was a chaser in the book. In the movie they made him a seeker so Hermione's remark about Quiddich being in Harry's blood was more obvious.
Linda-Nairika chapter 5 . 1/13/2006
Thank you for such a kind story. Some moments are really touching without becoming overly sentimental. And the description on the whole is expressive enough to imagine you are watching a movie.
0101101 chapter 5 . 8/9/2005
It wasn't very clear, andI'm still not sure, but this was held after Voldemort died, right? Anyway, I think James was also a Seeker, not a Chaser, but I'm not sure. It doesn't really matter though. I'm still having a hard time taking in a different Snape, though I must admit that this Snape is more likeable. I liked your exploring what Ron and Harry's characters are like, and the comparison to James. Anyway, this was a profound piece of work that encouraged revelation, whether or not Snape is actually like that or not, and whether he would actually submit to this revelation (not to mention the recent awkwardness set on this story after the sixth book)
0101101 chapter 4 . 8/9/2005
Nice kind of revelation for both of them. That was good. Onto the next chapter...
0101101 chapter 2 . 8/9/2005
Interesting! "Doggy", eh? That's funny! I can't imagine Snape being that openly sympathetic or sensitive, and that left me a bit skeptic. However, all in all, it was very good
0101101 chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Hah! Somehow so calm and serious, yet so pleasing and quirky! I like this! There must have been a lot of thinking put into this! Can't wait to read the next chapter...
tash chapter 5 . 8/1/2005
I loved reading your story Practically Brothers. It's very intersting and well written. Look forward to reading more of your stories. :D
TheDeathChamber chapter 5 . 6/29/2005
Really good, I like the way you write. Nice relationship between Remus and Snape. Update!
saiyanwizard chapter 5 . 6/8/2005
Yay that Severus is free at last! I loved this chapter. It was nice to see Remus and Severus flying across the grounds together. This story was simply wonderful, and I thank you for writing it. I guess the only problem I have with it is that James Potter was a Seeker in his school days, but that's okay. Thank you for this great read, and I look forward to more from you!

saiyanwizardgurl
saiyanwizard chapter 4 . 6/7/2005
Such cute, brotherly moments between Remus and Severus! I wanna cuddle them; they're so cute! Yay for Severus throwing the Frisbee for Remus. I simply love this brotherly relationship! Now to chapter 5...
saiyanwizard chapter 3 . 6/7/2005
Another great chapter! Ha ha, Severus was throwing a frisbee! How cute! And Remus got to tackle him on the beach! I'm glad Severus stopped Baron from bothering Remus; Remus doesn't need to be a part of that stupid pack cuz he's got Severus to play fetch with! :) Now to chapter 4...
saiyanwizard chapter 2 . 6/7/2005
Extra, extra, read all about it! "Evil dark wizard tortures innocent wolf with Chinese eggroll!" Ha ha! Another great chapter. I love Remus in wolf form; I just wanna cuddle him close! Great portrayals again, and I loved how Remus and Severus ate and played together. Now to chapter 3...
saiyanwizard chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Yes, Severus would never reveal too much information about himself "unless I'm around him again when he's been tortured and drugged." That line made me laugh. I think I've read this chapter three or four times before, and I found that I haven't given you a review (and I haven't gone on to Chapter 2 even)! Bad me! Great emotion and portrayals of both Remus and Severus. Thanks for this story, and if you'll excuse me, I must read the rest of it!
Jonathan Livingston Coyote chapter 2 . 5/12/2005
I'd like to thank Kanaloas Wrath, rae, Emiliana, bluebird16221, Rosaline and EloraCooper4.

Without their reviews, you might not have come up with the rest of this story and its glorious sequels.

Cheers to you, kids!
mercutio-rane chapter 5 . 5/6/2005
Aw, what a sweet ending! It's nice to throw in that contented look on Severus, despite the fact that we see he'll be fighting that scowl often, even though things are looking up. There's nothing like a really awesome day out with friends, and you've captured that to a T! Thanks so much for the read! :)
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »