Reviews for Concordia

please update soon
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
update soon
Lasitar chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
I feel that this story has an enormous potential and I really wish you'd continue it. Though I don't know if my wish will come true, as the last time you updated was 8/1/03, which is also the day it was published. It's been more than half a year now. But still, I'll check this every once in a while in hopes of an update.
I also read "No Redemption" and think that it's wonderful. The plot (in both, that is) is enticing, the language excellent and I, personally, don't like reading stories that aren't written well. You took the words out of my mouth in your Bio; most "stories" are in fact drivel. This isn't. And I actually agree with you in everything you've written in that Bio of yours, especially with writing for one's own pleasure. (If I were to create a new account in , which I won't, I could just copy your Bio and paste it on my own, our thoughts are so alike-if copying other's work wouldn't go against the grain with my morals, that is...)
I sincerely hope you keep writing as you obviously have the talent for it (and the brains!)
Lasitar
tati1 chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Thank you. Brilliant. Update.
I Got Tired of Waiting chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
I eagerly await the next installment. I liked the way you bounced the thoughts and the actions in No Redemption; the ending gave me that sinking "Oh No!" feeling and I am glad you wrote the second piece, I got my hope back. Thanks and please, do continue.

IGToW
closedacc chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
evil, evil you to end it there!

Add soon!
Kateri1 chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
Very interesting, looking forward to more.
maridale3 chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
I am really enjoying your story so far and look forward to more! Thanks for writing and posting

M
evelia chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
["Why you loved my father, after everything. Maybe then…" Harry’s voice trailed into a whisper.

"Maybe what?" Snape wasn’t aware he was holding his breath.

"Then I’ll know why I still love you."]

This made it all the world to me, Aynthem. "Concordia" is a wonderful partner with "No Redemption", and now with this work, I love them both even more. I like the way Severus made excuses for his emotional reactions, and I love how Harry's changed so much, yet still has that young, pleading boy within.

Fantastic work, I really can't wait for your next update.

-evelia
Sabrina451 chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
I really like this story...umm...can i put it up on my website? I'd really like to...

Sabrina
curious blue again chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
Ack... In my haste to be the first to review I forgot to spell check, mainly due to the time of night (very late). I'd like to think the errors were also due to the time of night, but that might be stretching it a bit.

Oh well, at least I can apologise. I have this vague notion that no one but you (you being Aynthem (Ayn Rand reference, yes?)) will read this review, but, in my sheepishness, I feel the need to post yet another review, this one being of course /not/ a review. Phew, I'm losing myself. Maybe this one is worse than last one? Nah. Poor spelling is inexcusable, but I feel that the jury is still out on bizarre self-serving review writing.

Again, thank you for writing something worth reading. Also, thank you for what I imagine to be your indulgent little smile at this point, although I'd probably do better to picture an annoyed frown, eye-rolling optional.

(This one was spell-checked. Yeehaw.)
curious blue chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
oo oo oo! Am I going to be the first to review?

whe! I think I am!

well, the write-up caught my eye, and after reading "Concordia" I felt compelled to go back and read "No Redemption", at which point I realized I had read /its/ write up, oh so long ago, but had passed it over, since it sounded like a Harry/James/Severus angst triangle, and I wasn't horrifically interested.

Now that my basis for comparison has been establised, I must say that I vastly prefer Concordia to No Redemption. While No Redemption is very readable (moreso than many (argh)), it was indeed apparent that you had written it in one night. Concordia seems more polished, with a crisper prose, more suited to my own tastes.

In several places, I noted with great pleasure an interesting turn of phrase, which actually reminded me of the enjoyment I derived from that very sensation while reading "Civil War" for the first time... Ahh Sushi...

The first line in particular pulled me in- "...the carefully schooled house elf would never let something as unexpected as an emotion cross his face"- Brava.

I look eagerly forward to further installments.