Reviews for I'm Under The Milk Crate Tonight
Guest chapter 4 . 12/31/2019
s
Random Person chapter 20 . 5/24/2017
I'll be honest, when I started this I wasn't sure what to think. It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't amazing either. But I read on and am very glad I did. Your writing improved, and it got funnier and better with every chapter. Never give up on writing, bc this turned from a 'meh' fanfic to one of my favourites in a few short chapters and I'm sure your writing is still improving heaps.

Random Person
RandomFics999 chapter 2 . 3/30/2017
OH SHIT HE KNOWS
Vern Tessio chapter 20 . 9/25/2016
Hello. I don't know if you're still active on here. I mean, you're probably not, and will probably never see this, but if you do, I just wanted to tell you. Thank you. For writing one of my favourite fanfic's, which I've read and re-read a little too many times (and will continue doing), and although this story was published over 13 years ago, there are still people out there who enjoys it, and appreciates your amazing writing skills. I hope you've made something out of this beautiful gift you were given, and if so, I'd wanna read it.

/ Your biggest fan :)) (yes, I'm very weird.)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/12/2016
I love it. Thank you for writing this, it helps with my aftershock of discovering Chris Chamber's death - both in movie and real life.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/7/2015
Great job
Rebel Glow chapter 20 . 6/22/2015
Loved it.
Rebel Glow chapter 19 . 6/22/2015
This is such a good story.
Rebel Glow chapter 17 . 6/22/2015
Teddy and Justi for life, man.
Rebel Glow chapter 10 . 6/22/2015
*inhuman screaming*

My emotions can't take much more of this.
Rebel Glow chapter 8 . 6/22/2015
Yes, you are a sadist.
Rebel Glow chapter 7 . 6/22/2015
Are you a sadist?
Rebel Glow chapter 5 . 6/22/2015
This is so good, but I don't think anyone is gonna buy the story about them being drunk.

I really like Justi.

I don't think that people used 'straight' in the 60s. There wasn't a word for straight people because back then, everyone thought that being straight was normal.
Rebel Glow chapter 4 . 6/22/2015
I'm gonna kill Ace. And Eyeball. But mostly Ace.

I don't think that the word 'gay' was in use much in the 60s, unless you meant 'carefree'. People probably just said 'homosexual'. It's not like modern times.
Rebel Glow chapter 3 . 6/22/2015
Cliffhanger! I'm afraid to read the next chapter!